Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping when diapered

Default Sleeping when diapered

Being new to wearing diapers to bed I find that I sleep but not sort of a rest I suppose, so not sure if it is the fact that I am nervous bout leaks or that I just want to wet the diaper that is stopping/preventing from falling into deep sleep. Any tips would be much appreciated and as it new I know it will probably take a little more time to settle/get use to.

On that note is there a particular sleep position that people find easier to first fall asleep in while diapered? or particular pillows, arrangement of pillows or no pillows? only ask as on my bed I have a lot of pillows but sometimes it takes a while to get comfortable and constant moving of pillows to get them where I want them.

Well due to a bedwetting problem I have become desensitized to the feeling of wearing at night, but I guess if your new to wearing at night all I can say is give it time and you'll become use too it, thinner diapers might be a good place to start, if your wearing a thicker style of diaper then laying on your back with your legs slightly apart might help, good luck.

you just have to get used to it. try different coronations of diapers as well , like cloth or plastic. i've been able to wet in bed but not while i sleep. i'm not 100% sure i want to go that far though.

good luck!

It's the exhilaration of wearing one that kept me from sleeping well for so long that I couldn't wear them until I stopped getting so nervous. After a while I learned how to just make it a routine, but it still pops up every once in a while.

You don't have to use your diaper just because you go to bed in it. Don't worry about leaks, don't use till you're comfortable with it.

Same sort of thing goes for not being able to sleep. Wear for an hour or two, then take off your diaper and sleep regular the rest of the evening. Just keep repeating that every night you can. You'll absolutely love it that first morning you fall asleep and wake up in your diaper!

Quote Originally Posted by silverpower View Post
    It's the exhilaration of wearing one that kept me from sleeping well for so long that I couldn't wear them until I stopped getting so nervous. After a while I learned how to just make it a routine, but it still pops up every once in a while.
    I agree with silverpower. It took a while for me to get used to wearing a diaper every night, but I finally relaxed and I just wear them. Actually for me, it now feels weird if I do not have a diaper on when I go to bed--it feels like I am missing something! Happy diapered sleeping!

The best position at least for me so to lie down on your back and sleep that way and of course be pointed down in the diaper so it doesn't soak up the front side. You also don't want it to be soaking wet either just enough to where it's still comfortable and you wouldn't want/need to change yet.

Having a good mattress protector might help you relax as well. Take away the risks and you should feel more comfortable.

I started sleeping in a diaper about a year ago. I couldn't sleep at first but after a got a plastic cover and started using a bed pad I can sleep, also use plastic pants

I always go to bed in a dry diaper, otherwise it would leak and I wouldn't feel very comfy