Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Would you feel comfortable being changed by a member of the sex you're not attracted to?

Default Would you feel comfortable being changed by a member of the sex you're not attracted to?

This is just out of curiosity:

If you're a straight man, would you feel comfortable having your diaper changed by another man? Gay men, what about a woman diapering you? The same question goes out to women (with reversed gender roles, obviously).

I think it would be interesting to be diapered/changed by another AB/DL woman.

While I would certainly take up the opportunity, it would be much less pleasurable than being changed by a woman. But, ya know, beggars can't be choosers!

Im bi, have no real preference, only been changed by a girl once, been changed by a guy a few times, and I've changed other guys diapers, have never had the chance to change a girls diaper.

Was changed by a guy in the hospital. Not a big deal. Perhaps uncomfortable, but it's uncomfortable no matter who's doing it.

Simply. No.

Yeah, no problem.
    Last edited by SomethingNotTooDark; 03-Jul-2014 at 18:32.

Never had the chance to experience this ever I would say women only Not comfortable with men at all I am fully bladder incon

I'm not sure if i'd "want" to be changed by a guy. I'd try it out, but it'd have to be platonic. A son and a Dad-type experience.