Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 105

Thread: Playing with your diaper >.<

  1. #1

    Default Playing with your diaper >.<

    Okay so it's a bit strange, but I was kinda hoping I'm not the only one that does this?

    Either way I'm hoping this is normal DL behaviour and nothing to be worried about?

    Once I've wet my diaper a few times I have this habit where I tend to play with it, I really like touching it or patting my own butt, things of that nature, I also really like looking at the reflection of the diaper I'm wearing in the mirror, but this behaviour only occurs If my Diaper is exposed. I guess 50% of it is sexual, and the other 50% is because it makes me feel really small/little, like when I'm looking at the reflection of the diaper.

    It kinda reminds me of a saying my Mum used to tell me when ever she bathed me, just because it's there, doesn't mean you have to play with it Lol.......*Monkey*
    Last edited by MonkeyDoodle; 01-Jul-2014 at 19:00.

  2. #2

    Default

    Nope your not the only one that does this I'll often do the same. For myself it is about 60 % being little and 40 % sexual . To be honest I can find it hard not to pat my padded bum in public if I do wet , did once by accident and got a few weird looks .

  3. #3

    Default

    I'll pat mine in the morning to see how soggy it feels after I wake up and still in bed. After I get up and turn the light on I'll
    look in the mirror to see how much my plastic pants are sagging.

  4. #4

    Default

    I love my wife patting my padded butt. Makes me feel very little.

    Playing with your diaper is half the fun of wearing one, but not when I'm out and about

  5. #5

    Default

    nothing wrong with it at all. i rub the front of my diaper when im soaking as i just love the feeling. some time is hump some thing my im soaked

  6. #6

    Default

    I tend to touch my diaper as well. I'll pat my butt while I'm in bed, or reach down the front to check for leaks or to feel how bulgy it is. Just touching my padding isn't really sexual for me, but I will admit that I usually masturbate while I'm diapered.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I tend to touch my diaper as well. I'll pat my butt while I'm in bed, or reach down the front to check for leaks or to feel how bulgy it is. Just touching my padding isn't really sexual for me, but I will admit that I usually masturbate while I'm diapered.
    I'm 100% sure this happens with most, specially with the whole asexual ab/dl crowd which AFIK I'm apart of. I still don't really accept the DL stuff that much but I know im not going to be able to change that. However, there's always the will of self control so it's not like anything has to happen.




    Because if wearing/using diapers because you like it wasn't bad enough, masturbation in them is a factor.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I'm 100% sure this happens with most, specially with the whole asexual ab/dl crowd which AFIK I'm apart of. I still don't really accept the DL stuff that much but I know im not going to be able to change that. However, there's always the will of self control so it's not like anything has to happen.




    Because if wearing/using diapers because you like it wasn't bad enough, masturbation in them is a factor.
    I was into this stuff sexually long before my ab side emerged... It wasn't until I discovered my baby side that I decided I actually wanted to wear diapers though.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I tend to touch my diaper as well. I'll pat my butt while I'm in bed, or reach down the front to check for leaks or to feel how bulgy it is. Just touching my padding isn't really sexual for me, but I will admit that I usually masturbate while I'm diapered.

    You kinda just mentioned something I wanted to say in my original post, but I felt a little awkward, but the true fact is after wearing a diaper for the day I usually feel the need to masturbate, but once I masturbate I don't feel the need to wear any more, it's like I'm no longer interested, but I guess it's different for girls as in like once a boy has taken care of business all that sexual tension and build up is gone unlike girls. Sorry if this was too strong, I'm just curious to find out more from others and how diapers effect their psyche.

    To add, I feel like my small/little side is some how separated from the more sexual aspects of wearing diapers

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    You kinda just mentioned something I wanted to say in my original post, but I felt a little awkward, but the true fact is after wearing a diaper for the day I usually feel the need to masturbate, but once I masturbate I don't feel the need to wear any more, it's like I'm no longer interested, but I guess it's different for girls as in like once a boy has taken care of business all that sexual tension and build up is gone unlike girls. Sorry if this was too strong, I'm just curious to find out more from others and how diapers effect their psyche.
    I think I've had a time or two where I've thought about doing something like wetting my pants or something along those lines, only for the desire to disappear after masturbating. But when I'm actually diapered I'm content to stay diapered after the act.

Similar Threads

  1. Games You're Currently Playing?
    By ToddlerNaruto in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 1305
    Last Post: 9 Hours Ago, 23:36
  2. Playing outside
    By wheelman21 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-May-2012, 01:46
  3. Playing Mommy
    By Icey in forum Sissy / Girls
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-Feb-2012, 23:22
  4. Playing Music
    By Shadowhawk in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-Oct-2010, 05:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.