Thread: Hello from a new member

Smile Hello from a new member

I am new (Ok, I joined in 2012 and forgot about it until June 2014, but I am new) and will try to follow the suggested outline for a first intro, but if I missed anything please let me know.

1) Hello! Who are you?
    I am a banker professionally, so I am financially oriented. I have had irregular nocturnal enuresis (I do not wet every night) for over a decade now, but very rarely any daytime problems, except when I fall asleep - this is scary because I do not want to have to wear a diaper during the day.

I am a DL too, I guess as a result of exposure to diapers. The DL part of me does not go to far - I will change early for bed or wear a diaper late into the morning, but not much more than this.

2) What brings you here?
    I am looking for advice, resources, and support. Others with similar issues and interests to talk to. Maybe I am missing something on the DL side, so I hope to hear from others.

3) What are your other interests?
    I like soccer and of course diapers. I prefer cloth for comfort, though disposable are far more practical for travel. Yes, during the soccer finals I wore diapers during the day to avoid missing some games, but otherwise I do not wet intentionally.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? I am looking to find advice from others and to likewise offer mine where I can. Opinions and reviews of new disposables, cloth diapers, plastic pants, etc.. are helpful too. I am always looking for something more comfortable and practical, though Tena Super Stretch and gauze cloth diapers with soft plastic pants are the best I have found. I was fortunate enough to buy a few of VIP's plastic pants before they went out of business, but I am sure there is something better, but I do not know.

Anyway, this is my intro. BTW, I think we need a diapered emoticon
    Last edited by srobel; 01-Jul-2014 at 16:16. Reason: error

Hello srobel and welcome to the group.

Your introduction was just right.