Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl Shout Out!!!

Exclamation Super Bowl Shout Out!!!

Allright, shout out your favorite to win the superbowl! Who will it be? Ravens, Steelers, Cardinals or Eagles???

I don't know any of them...I don't watch sports...I'll just pick a random team when I find out who is going, and I'll watch it

Ravens! I mean, look at the avatar. Go Ray!

That's a favorite, of course -- but in truth, I believe the Steelers have the most of what it takes when it comes to solid playing to get there. Arizona, Philadelphia, and Baltimore were all lower-seed teams that I don't think anyone much expected...

... but hey, I can dream, can't it?

I'll be rooting my balls off on Saturday! Go Joe Flacco, and go Ravens!

boo! have more faith in your boys! HAHA. flacco is gonna stomp the steelers!

Honestly? I think they really could! I'm so happy they've gotten this far, though, so I certainly can't complain! And I definitely have faith! I've been wearing my Flacco jersey around like a jacket this week (even though I have to wear formal clothes to work)! I'm so psyched for the Steelers to get a mudhole stomped in them this weekend!

I just think that numbers-wise (and we all know that numbers can be wrong), the Steelers have the supposed best chance and are highest odds... but I hope Roethlisberger gets slammed!

Lines, do you know if they're doing a showing of the game at M&T Bank Stadium I know a few years ago, they broadcasted one of the playoff games there and you could go and watch. I would love to go just to be a part of the atmosphere!

do you know if they're doing a showing of the game at M&T Bank Stadium of the game
    Dude! That would rock if they did! I'm planning on watching the game with my friends in Canton.

If I hear anything, I'll let you know! I would love it if they did -- I'm definitely going if they do! Otherwise, we're having a big get-together in Bel Air and watching on my bud's screen there.

Ravens over the cards. but it will be close

Edit: congrats on 100th post jayschares