Thread: Need some help

Default Need some help

Hi everyone. I need some help with an upcoming situation. I've been a bedwetter for a long time. Only a couple people know, my fiancÚ and one or two select friends. Well my best friend and my other friends don't know, nor do I want them to. But they are taking me away for a weekend for my bachelor party. I guess we're going to stay in a house, so I might have a room but i can't be sure. Anyway, I usually wear tranquility ATN, and as anyone who has used them knows, they're about as subtle as a jet airplane taking off lol. So I need a recommendation for something to wear overnight that's quiet! I tend to sleep on my back and rarely wet on my side but it has happened from time to time. Any recommendations on something I can trust that's whisper quiet? I'm range from a light wetter to heavy, just depends on the day honestly. I could use some help here. Thanks everyone.

i've never used Tranquility ATN's, but I presume that you're suggesting that this product is noisy. I use Abena Level 4's. They are thick and absorbent enough to handle the leakage from a moderate amount of indulgence in alcoholic beverages at your stag. However, the plastic is reasonably quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Inconinmiss View Post
    i've never used Tranquility ATN's, but I presume that you're suggesting that this product is noisy. I use Abena Level 4's. They are thick and absorbent enough to handle the leakage from a moderate amount of indulgence in alcoholic beverages at your stag. However, the plastic is reasonably quiet.
    I agree with this post. ATN's are quite crinkly. If you want to make them less crinkly, some low level plastic pants might help. Molicares are pretty quiet as well but they are thick. They will last a while though, especially when drinking. Abena Level 4's are great and probably your best bet.

In the past I've used Dry 24/7's with plastic pants. They hold a lot with little noise.

try some tight fitting or compression briefs or some type of athletic stretch under ware over your diaper. No matter what the brand this will help keep your diaper in place regardless wether its wet or not. It also cuts down on the noise of a diaper. These days the newer style of diapers with the cloth outer cover the noise is already lowered . good luck.