Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi going to follow the cheat sheet as best I can and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask and will answer as best I can.

1) Hello! Who are you?
    I am a cabinetmaker by trade, I can be very shy and quite at times.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    I am very new to being an ab/dl, I have been interested in wearing diapers for some time however have only started being able to within the last year.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    Play cricket, cycling, video games both pc and console mostly mmo games and trading card games.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    Any advice due to being new to all of this would be a great help and much appreciated. Also the chance to talk to others about being ab/dl and also to try get involved in other discussions as well.

Welcome slugboy! I see you're from Australia - We have many members from Down Under so you will have lots of friends here.

You gave a fantastic introduction. As for advice, all I can say is relax when padded and enjoy! Do you have any AB items yet besides diapers? Do you have any questions? Feel free to jump in on any thread and comment. If you feel shy, don't worry. Everyone here is nice and understanding. Have fun!

Hello and welcome slug boy. Cabinet maker is an interesting trade. What piece were you most proud of?

G'day slug boy.... Welcome. Hope you enjoy finding your way round.

Hi Slug boy I am new to this site to but welcome to ya

Thx all for the welcome

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome slugboy! I see you're from Australia - We have many members from Down Under so you will have lots of friends here.

You gave a fantastic introduction. As for advice, all I can say is relax when padded and enjoy! Do you have any AB items yet besides diapers? Do you have any questions? Feel free to jump in on any thread and comment. If you feel shy, don't worry. Everyone here is nice and understanding. Have fun!
    Thx zipperless for the welcome, I do my best to relax as much as possible when padded. As for your question about AB items only have a few atm, I have a onesie, a pacifier and a change mat. I have however just ordered plastic pants and a footed onesie hopefully they will arrive soon and without any issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Hello and welcome slug boy. Cabinet maker is an interesting trade. What piece were you most proud of?
    To broda yeah it can be quite interesting at times, i have only been qualified for just over a year so throughout my apprenticeship i did not get to see many projects at the final stage . However 1 shop fit out that I helped with during my apprenticeship was quite an experience and learned a lot from, we made a curved timber wall within the shop and again did not get to stay with that company to see the final finished product. I did manage to make it back to that shop some months later to check out how it all looked and it had turned out really well.