Thread: Best diapers to buy?

Default Best diapers to buy?

hi! im new to this website and even the whole ABDL thing and i recently got $40 dollars to spend on diapers and stuff. I was wondering what were your favourite diapers and what are the cheapest? where could i buy adult pacis as well?

i assume you live in the states, that being said any drug store will do for the diapers. here's something i have learned the cheaper the diaper the more you risk leaks. but i haven't tried any of the store brands. attends or depends would be the best and easiest to find local.

Quote Originally Posted by sicklefirebolt View Post
    hi! im new to this website and even the whole ABDL thing and i recently got $40 dollars to spend on diapers and stuff. I was wondering what were your favourite diapers and what are the cheapest? where could i buy adult pacis as well?
    Welcome! First of all can you tell us more about your non-DL side? We like to know each other the best we can. This way we give the best advice possible.

For diapers, do you have $40 cash for a store? Can you order online such as with a credit card? Not to get personal, but what is your waste size? If you are skinnier than me you might be able to fit into real baby diapers. If you're like me, the best ones are on the internet. Otherwise, the store brand ones are good, but depending on where you live (country, region) will determine availability of choices.

Quote Originally Posted by sicklefirebolt View Post
    Hey there, welcome to the site.

I would have to agree with what Zipperless recommended. The best diapers are on the Internet. Molicare and Abena are usually within the $25-30 range for a pack of 14. If you get it shipped to you it might cost another $10-$20. Personally I would save up for a case of 42 which can range from $80-$100. Dry 24/7 are also a good diaper but more expensive then the ones mentioned above.. usually going for a little more than $40 a case. (Canadian Prices)

Personally, I'd recommend getting samples of various brands before doing a big purchase. Different brands fit differently. As for buying in stores, in america anyway, the diapers are crap for the most part. You have to order online or find a non-chain pharmacy. I'd wait till you get 60 to 80 dollars, then you could get a case once you find which diaper fits your fancy.