Thread: Hey there

Default Hey there

I've been lurking around this site for quite a bit, so I guess I'm long overdue for a proper introduction. Let me go ahead and get this ball rolling.

1) Hello! Who are you?
    I'm a college student who's just starting to put a life together (or at least try to). Thankfully, I haven't run into any major obstacles...yet.

2) What brings you here?
    I recently came to the conclusion that should start getting involved with the ABDL community after realizing that my interest in diapers isn't just going to vanish. From what I can tell, this site seems to be the best place to start!

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests?
    I'm a total dork when it comes to computers. I'll take any excuse I can to go down to the electronics store so I can stare at PC parts outside of my price range :P. I also enjoy movies and going for a jog in cool weather (a rare luxury down in the south).

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    I guess I'm just looking for a place to have a casual chat with people like me. Pretty straightforward, right?

I guess that just about wraps it up! Thanks for reading, everyone!

Exeunt dlshades