Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B4NS questions

Default B4NS questions

canadians, anyone order from B4NS lately? ive been wanting to try bambino for a looong time, but their site just looks so sketchy to me for some reason. like the layout doesnt look very professional, and a bunch of diapers are listed with no way to "add to cart" and stuff like that, but specifically:

the bellissimo is listed as the cheapest bambino diaper there. i was gonna try classico for $$$$ reasons but i'd take bellissimo given the choice. but why would it be cheaper??
    and also it says everything's in american currency. anyone know why? especially because i usually buy online using prepaid credit cards so i have to load enough money on it the first time or i'm screwed.

it just seems strange to me so I wanted your input before i consider trying to spend my money there.

so canadians, what do you think of B4NS?

thanks as always!!!!

They are a bit overpriced but so I have not ordered from them, but others on the fourm have.
    IIRC those who have ordered have had good experiences with them.
    good luck.

They are expensive and also charge you in US $, so currently it costs more than the CA$ price they show.

Good service though. You could also try rearz.ca. They are in CA$ and the service is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    They are expensive and also charge you in US $, so currently it costs more than the CA$ price they show.

Good service though. You could also try rearz.ca. They are in CA$ and the service is amazing
    Yes they are higher price but that is with postage paid. Placed an order late Thursday last week shipped Friday here Monday(no mail on weekend). Always had good service from B4NS.

bn3baby

Quote Originally Posted by bn3baby View Post
    Yes they are higher price but that is with postage paid. Placed an order late Thursday last week shipped Friday here Monday(no mail on weekend). Always had good service from B4NS.

bn3baby
    Agreed. Postage paid is a bonus. But be careful to only buy the diapers.

I added a cloth booster to my last diaper order and it added $18 postage. I had to remove it from my cart.

Definitely worth the price for the Tena slip maxis though. Awesome diaper for out and about. I have also bought bellisimo from them and enjoyed them a lot.

Yes they are higher price but that is with postage paid.
    So... that's exactly the price I pay? Like if it comes out to $45.66 CAD or something then thats all? No hidden fees?

Quote Originally Posted by timidlythinking View Post
    So... that's exactly the price I pay? Like if it comes out to $45.66 CAD or something then thats all? No hidden fees?
    I ordered two cases of ABENA 4163 Abri- Form XPLUS $85.35 a case total $170.70 for two cases and that's it no other charges. Abri-Form XPLUS is my night time diaper. Try them one order.

bn3baby

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. Postage paid is a bonus. But be careful to only buy the diapers.

I added a cloth booster to my last diaper order and it added $18 postage. I had to remove it from my cart.

Definitely worth the price for the Tena slip maxis though. Awesome diaper for out and about. I have also bought bellisimo from them and enjoyed them a lot.
    babymt I only buy baby diapers for stuffers I use baby diapers that I get at the thrift store better price.

bn3baby
    Last edited by bn3baby; 30-Jun-2014 at 14:00.

I've ordered from B4NS.

Delayed response sometimes but they always deliver.

I've went to Rearz before (there is one in my town) and its great but I'd rather not go in and show myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I like like 30 mins away from a Rearz in Ontario.

Not sure how much they deliver for in the same town lol. Not that I would probably do that.

I'm buying from this website. 2 days and its in front of my door. Its so awesome.

Default B4NS questions

I ordered two cases of ABENA 4163 Abri- Form XPLUS $85.35 a case total $170.70 for two cases and that's it no other charges. Abri-Form XPLUS is my night time diaper. Try them one order.

bn3baby

bn3baby
    Mine too. Awesome diaper. Never leak on me.

I get mine from agecomfort.com. Bit slower on delivery, but $66.99 per case inc delivery. Check out this link of you're interested

http://www.agecomfort.com/products/A...LUS-NIGHT.html

I'm impressed you paid $85.35 Canadian from b4ns. I've always paid that US and then they converted it. Ended up costing me more CA$. Maybe I'll have to try again soon