Thread: XP Medical Shipment Finally Came

Default XP Medical Shipment Finally Came

I finally got my order from XP Medical...seems like who ever took the address that was originally posted on the box totally messed it up. Basically I have a P.O. box provided by the campus with a number like 9999, and zipcode like 42022 and who ever addressed this box made it

Moocow (not really)
    P.O. Box 1
    P.O. Box 9999

MyTown, 42023 (not really)

so after a lot of tossing the package back and forth between the local post office, it was finally given to me.

In that Package is:
    1) Large Abena Bodystocking (a tad too small for me, but it still fits how it is supposed to)
    2) Lots of samples, according to the sheet -
    a)AbriForm - Large
    b)AbriForm - Large - AirPlus
    c)Molicare - Large
    d)Attends - Large

The only thing is that it appears that there is another type of diaper in there that I can't exactly place. When I get the change to sit down, I am going to look at them and see if I can figure out which one I have extra.

Congrats on getting your shipment. That sure is a nic assortment that you got there. I've meant to order a bunch of samples myself. Hopefully you can review the various ones you got for us.

not that good at reviewing, but I guess I could try to give it a shot

Do the large abrifoms fit you well? I'm a pretty big guy, but the large abriforms make me look like I'm wearing all the inventory from Bed Bath and Beyond.

Well have lots of fun >.o. I know i will when my abri-forms x+ come.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkmaster View Post
    Do the large abrifoms fit you well? I'm a pretty big guy, but the large abriforms make me look like I'm wearing all the inventory from Bed Bath and Beyond.
    No idea, I just got the package today after much pinballing from the local post office and campus's post office

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by moocow View Post
    No idea, I just got the package today after much pinballing from the local post office and campus's post office
    At least you're still getting mail. I haven't seen the postal dude in almost a week. The post office says something about too many people being on sick leave. Losers!

ANyway, have fun with your samples, and if you fail at identifying the mysterious diaper, post a picture on the forum and see if anyone else knows what it is.

Peachy

Neather rain or snow. I guess sick is a good reason.

These are the x-pluses you're talking about, correct? Tell me how the X-plus AirPlus compared to the plastic backed X-pluses.

well small experience, I am currently wearing the X-Plus Air Plus and I personally don't like it as much because removing the body sticking that I am wearing, I get a whiff of urine smell.

I haven't tried the plastic backed yet, and I will post an update.