Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sprung a leak! again

dlfe77

Default sprung a leak! again

About an hour ago I was in the supermarket and I wet my diaper, this part is normal. I started to walk when I was done and felt a gush go down my leg and into my shoes. I was scared I was wearing cargo shorts light brown so it was noticeable on the inside of my leg.. I left my cart and went right to my car and drove home.. I know people saw me.. has any1 else experienced a leak in public?

First off two questions? What kind of diaper were you wearing? Also what type of cover do you use when in public?
    I wear in public daily and haven't had a leak in over two years. I was just in a store wearing a Level 4 and a pair of
    panties for a cover and while I was shopping I used it with no problems. If you wear and with no support your asking
    for leaks.

dlfe77

I was wearing the A+ level 4s... I dont own plastic pants I always just worn disposables on their own.. ive had small leaks when sitting before... but the leak I had was huge looked like I wasnt wearing a diaper at all...

The A+ have an issue with leaking. Every one of them that I wore leaked. I know they are supposed to be good but i have had no success with them.

dlfe77

It was a little wet when I got there but I usually soak these 3 times... granted it was a flood

Quote Originally Posted by dlfe77 View Post
    I was in the supermarket and I wet my diaper, this part is normal. I started to walk when I was done and felt a gush go down my leg and into my shoes. I was scared I was wearing cargo shorts light brown so it was noticeable on the inside of my leg.. I left my cart and went right to my car and drove home..
    You just described my first wetting accident in public from 20 years ago, in the middle of a shopping trip, and the urge hit like never before, and it was the most embarrassing event I had. Diapers became a regularly used item for me after that!

dlfe77

So you know how I felt... the weird thing is that I wear in public very often and I don't really try to hide that im in diapers(i dont flaunt it either) but I know for sure an older woman late 40s perhaps saw my diaper when I was bent over in the isle. The fact that I was wearing a doubled up attends made the crinkle super loud, I knew she knew I was wearing a diaper. She never said anything but she was fixated on my butt and had this little grin on her face... my point is I didn't feel mortified like I did today when I leaked...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by binkygirl View Post
    The A+ have an issue with leaking. Every one of them that I wore leaked. I know they are supposed to be good but i have had no success with them.
    Ill never purchase them again... in my eyes the tranquility atns are better and cheaper..

soggyboy

I don't wear when out usually, but one time I did I had a bad leak.
    I was wearing a Depends, and while I'm not sure how many types there are, the one I was wearing, and have bought a few times, (Australia), didn't have full sides. They are essentially a large plastic back pad that goes between the legs, and are held together with 2 pieces of elastic, each with 2 buttons on them which connect the front and back. They're not very effective for a big wetting, but can easily be pulled up or down like a pull up.

I wore one to the pub one cold winters night, hidden under some faded baggy black jeans, and a long jumper to hide it. At the time I had a back injury, and while in no way was I IC, I would get sudden extreme urgency to pee. There was a bulging disc pushing a nerve near the L4/L5 vertebrae. This had caused me to have my first 100% genuine accident since age 12, and while that was an experience in itself that I hadn't minded, I didn't want to repeat it at the pub. Drinking beer also exaggerated the need to wee.

But I was basically wearing because I wanted too, not needed too.

I was playing in a poker tournament, and drinking a fair bit. At least 3 times during the game a sudden strong urge would hit, and I would go into a bathroom stall, pull down my jeans and the front of my nappy, and use the toilet, just letting the last squirt out in my nappy for fun.

Played well, made the final table, finished 3rd. Stayed for a couple more beers. Used the bathroom again before leaving. Took a beer with me for the walk home. I only lived about a kilometre away.

It didn't take long walking in the dark and cold for the next urge to hit. I knew it would, and I knew I was going home to an empty house, and had planned to wet my nappy properly during the walk home. The urge was intense, and I was enjoying the desperation and wondering if I would have another real accident before I chose to let go. I made it down the busy main road, turned into the side road that led to my street, and entered a small park on the corner that I cut through. I could see my house coming up and still no accident. "Oh well" I thought,"I'll just fake my wetting as usual."

Being dark, cold, and about 10 at night there was nobody around. I went to the playground and climbed the slide. Entering my "little" mode, I slid down the slide and stopped at the bottom, seeing myself as a young child in a nappy who has waited too long. I quickly stood up, and just let go.

The problem was, the amount of times that I had pulled the diaper up and down that night must've stretched or loosened it, as it was completely ineffective. Wee flooded out everywhere, soaking not only my crotch but both legs right to my knees. The feeling was incredible though. To stand in a playground at the foot of the slide and completely wet my nappy and pants was awesome! I hung around a bit more, and managed to go again shortly after.

Now my house is only about 150 metres from the playground, so it should be easy to get home from there. I cut across to a spot where the streetlight was shining, and checked out my jeans. The faded black denim showed it off perfectly. I was wet from the belt loops to my knees. Magic!

Being half drunk as well, I wasn't paying to much attention to my surroundings. As I stood under the light, out of the darkness a figure appeared only 15 feet away and walking towards me. Some guy, no idea at all what he looked like, just walked past me as I stood there, giving me a nod of acknowledgement and a sour look at the same time.

If I hadn't just emptied my bladder, I would have wet myself from shock I reckon.

I just nodded back, and started waddling up the road. I waited for him to turn the corner until I went to my house.

I've leaked at the bar before as well.. Wearing blue denim... No one said anything but there were noticeable spots on the back of my jeans.