Thread: Paci Question

Default Paci Question

So my Daddy recently bought me a Nuk 3 I believe, it was the 18-36 month one. It fits in my mouth fine for the most part, the width of it and the guard is a perfect fit, however it could use just a few cm more. I've been look at other brands, and I've read the guide on here, but I wanted to know if anyone knew if the Mam 6+ was bigger than the Nuk 18-36.

For me personally, the Mam 6+ months is more comfortable than the Nuk 3.

I'm the other way I feel the Nuk 3 is better, but it's just an opinion the only way you can fully know for yourself is to buy one of both and test both of them for yourself and see Which one you personally like more.

Hope this helped.

I would say the Nuk 3 is larger, my Mam 6+ is tiny, firm and uncomfortable, but other people seem to like it.

My Nuk 3 only lasted a couple of days before becoming abrasive and developing a strong taste.

They are the most popular dummies but I developed a fondness for cherry dummies, my one is larger than the Nuk 3, doesn't deflate and fits my mouth a lot better, it's the only dummy I've ever slept well with.

It all depends on your personal preference, try as many as you want, the perfect dummy is the best investment you can make!

Look around for the MAM 16 month + It seems a bit bigger than the Nuk 3. Also look for the silicone Nuk 3 it is a little longer than the latex one.
    Most super Walmart have them now.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkleshines View Post
    So my Daddy recently bought me a Nuk 3 I believe, it was the 18-36 month one. It fits in my mouth fine for the most part, the width of it and the guard is a perfect fit, however it could use just a few cm more. I've been look at other brands, and I've read the guide on here, but I wanted to know if anyone knew if the Mam 6+ was bigger than the Nuk 18-36.

Thank you all for helping. It seems the verdict is to just go out and buy different types until I find the one I like the best. Most of my research has led to; it all depends on your mouth or buy a Nuk 5.

I use mam pacifers I buy mine at Walmart but I'm also debating buying a different one online