Thread: I will not stand for this

Default I will not stand for this

So I did what she wanted. I apologized for not doing a FUCKING thing wrong. And now I feel more betrayed than ever. So I'm done with my fucking family
    I'm making a new family.

So one of the conditions of me going back to school is I would remain unemployed for the duration so I can focus solely on my school work. But no now my mom's allowing my uncle to pressure me into finding a job saying I need to "step up" excuse me who the fuck do you think you are?! He's not my father, he's not my boss, he means absolutely nothing to me. And now so does my mom. The one good fucking relationship I had with in my family has been shattered. I'm so done with this shit. You don't treat me like this.

Quote Originally Posted by VallenVulpiano View Post
    So I did what she wanted. I apologized for not doing a FUCKING thing wrong. And now I feel more betrayed than ever. So I'm done with my fucking family
    I'm making a new family.

So one of the conditions of me going back to school is I would remain unemployed for the duration so I can focus solely on my school work. But no now my mom's allowing my uncle to pressure me into finding a job saying I need to "step up" excuse me who the fuck do you think you are?! He's not my father, he's not my boss, he means absolutely nothing to me. And now so does my mom. The one good fucking relationship I had with in my family has been shattered. I'm so done with this shit. You don't treat me like this.
    Hello, VallenVulpiano have you tried talking to your mom in not allowing your uncle not interfering in focusing on your school only priority?