Thread: Newly married.

Default Newly married.

Hello everyone! So as the title says I am newly married as of May 24th. I had talked to my now wife before about my fetish and while she is not a diaper lover herself, she is excited for the fact that I am excited to give it a try. I just recently ordered 2 sample packages from a site online but I thought I would ask all of you, incase someone has any ideas. So I have a few questions....

1. Mainly I am into pull up style diapers, something about them just...yeah so I was wondering if anyone knows of any good adult style pull ups that are not so bulky. My wife has a waist of ~36in and weighs about 180, so I think she is to big for any of the actual baby diapers. Any ideas? Are there any kids diapers that might fit her or similar?

2. She is willing to actually use the diapers but only to wet them. She's nervous she won't be able too so I wanted to ask anyone if they have and ideas of how to help her relax to do so?

Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Totentanzen; 28-Jun-2014 at 03:40.

I offer my congratulations on your recent marriage. May you live long and prosper happily.

It's no big deal if she wants to try it out but can't get up the courage to wet. Take that slowly. If she wears with you several times, it may become easier. Maybe it will not become her thing. We all have built up a lot of training not to do that since we got out of the high chair, so it is not easy to switch. That she is open is a big help in your relationship, one of which most here will be envious.

Quote Originally Posted by Totentanzen View Post
    Hello everyone! So as the title says I am newly married as of May 24th. I had talked to my now wife before about my fetish and while she is not a diaper lover herself, she is excited for the fact that I am excited to give it a try. I just recently ordered 2 sample packages from a site online but I thought I would ask all of you, incase someone has any ideas. So I have a few questions....

1. Mainly I am into pull up style diapers, something about them just...yeah so I was wondering if anyone knows of any good adult style pull ups that are not so bulky. My wife has a waist of ~36in and weighs about 180, so I think she is to big for any of the actual baby diapers. Any ideas? Are there any kids diapers that might fit her or similar?

2. She is willing to actually use the diapers but only to wet them. She's nervous she won't be able too so I wanted to ask anyone if they have and ideas of how to help her relax to do so?

Thanks everyone!
    I have a similar size and adult diapers do fit. The adult pull ups aren't that good imo.

The best example to try that I have seen here is to sit on the toilet and pretend to use it.

Finally, congrats on your marriage! It's good to see you have no secrets and are willing to try things together. This appears to be your first post, so could you tell us a little more about your non-DL interests, like which games you like best?

Congratulations! I told my fiance about a month before we got married. Mainly because that was the time I became accepting of it in myself to admit my feelings. We were married on June 8.
    I enjoy pullups myself and cloth with plastic pants. I think my thing for plastic disposables is just a fettish because they do not seem to function as well as my dreams. I have not even thought about getting my husband to try a diaper. I doubt I ever will ask him unless he brings it up. I am just thankful he knows I wear and I can be open about it. I do try to be as thoughtful as possible about it. We have great intimacy, but I do not have any fantasies of involving him in diaper play.
    Fascinating

Abena S1 S2 etc should fit her nice and snug. Assuming that her bum isn't much bigger than her waist.

First of all, congratulations on your recent marriage, it's nice to see that your significant other is willing to join you. As far as a pull-up diaper that might work for her tranquility does make an overnight pull-up and it seems to work well. As far as weting goes your wife needs to be in a relaxed frame of mind otherwise she won't be able to do it. another trick that I have heard helps is to drink a lot of lukewarm water. if your wife drinks alcohol sometimes that can take the edge off as well. Hope these suggestions help.