Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conficare M10

norcal57

Default Conficare M10

I ordered a couple cases of 36x ComfiCare M10 diapers a few days ago, and I got a confirmation email that says they have shipped.

Has anyone tried them before, or has anyone actually seen or used one?

They are fairly new.

You will get a few opinions there : in this thread
    They are good if you like bulky diapers who can absorb a lot. However, they tend to get a bit "squishy"(?) due to the high amount of SAP.

In mu opinion, it's the german version of the 24/7.

I think you mean comficare, but yeah, best adult diapers ever! Bulkier than abena, better tapes and softer plastic. Also includes plasticy landing zone that allows you to refasten tapes several times!

I just ordered another box of 30 too

Quote Originally Posted by norcal57 View Post
    I ordered a couple cases of 36x ComfiCare M10 diapers a few days ago, and I got a confirmation email that says they have shipped.

Has anyone tried them before, or has anyone actually seen or used one?
    I cant speak for the medium i tryed the large and OMG amazing you will love them!! Keep us updated i think they hold the same as the dry 24/7

They are awesome. However, be aware that the sizes run a bit small.

I'm usually in the lower end of medium sizes, but the M10 is quite small on me, so I have to go for the L10 instead, which is awesome as they feel really big on me, but still fit just fine. ^.^

These sound like an awesome diaper, a couple of quick questions though. Firstly are these only available in Europe? And secondly what is the price per case on these?

norcal57

I live in Northern California, and they should be here in a week or two. I will let you know what I think as soon as they arrive. The sad part of this is that Bambinos will probably be back in stock and shipping before I get my hands on them.

Quote Originally Posted by norcal57 View Post
    I live in Northern California, and they should be here in a week or two. I will let you know what I think as soon as they arrive. The sad part of this is that Bambinos will probably be back in stock and shipping before I get my hands on them.
    I love bambino don't get me wrong but the way things have been going wrong in there company looks like i will be sticking to comficare and dry 24/7 for awhile

Here is an example of comficare bulkiness. 4 comficare stacked next to 4 tena slip maxis

https://db.tt/Ey1N8XEl