Thread: How a relationship can change with time

soggyboy

Default How a relationship can change with time

When I first started going out with my wife, she would occasionally have small wet accidents, a dribble or squirt here and there, as a lot of females sometimes do.

One night we returned home, and while she was feeding the dog, I sat on the toilet. Soon she was at the door begging me to hurry up. I finished as quickly as I could, and went to tell her the toilet was hers, but I couldn't find her. I switched the backyard light on, and there she was, pants down and squatting on the lawn! I quickly switched the light off and waited for her to come back in. When she did, the reason was obvious. She had wet herself in a big way. Her pink track pants were soaked at the crotch, and there was streaks down both legs.

She was a bit upset, and I calmed her down. Seizing the opportunity, I explained that I actually liked it and was in fact quite turned on by it.

I proceeded to tell her about how my childhood friend Shelly, and my cousin Jenny, and how they would wet themselves all the time. I told her of an ex-girlfriend whom I had see wet, and how much I had liked it. Now my tastes have changed over the years, but back then the turn on was genuine accidents only, not deliberate wettings. I explained that while I didn't expect her to deliberately wet her pants, or participate in pee play as such, I would love her to tell me when she had an accident.

She did so for years. Occasionally coming home and remarking something like "I wet myself a bit at work today." Or once "I had to dry my car seat with the hair dryer coz I pissed on it coming home!"

When we had sex, I would always ask her if she had wet herself lately, and if so, to describe it to me. She would oblige, but I could tell that it wasn't her thing, and she was, at best, mildly uncomfortable with it.

As the years went by, she told me less and less. I would still find wet pairs of her knickers and pants in the laundry, but she would never tell me. Once after she had denied any wettings, I mentioned a pair of very wet pyjama bottoms I had found when doing the laundry. She was quite mad at me for "checking her laundry out" and claimed that she probably had had an accident but couldn't remember. Judging by the state of those pants, it wouldn't of been an accident that you would forget in a hurry.

So here we are now. Been together for about 24 years. We haven't had sex for at least 3 years, and don't look like it will happen anytime soon.

While my relationship with her has changed, so has my relationship with my fetish. I continue to love wetting, but it has now evolved to encompass both deliberate wettings and wearing nappies. I also now identify as a little, and enjoy myself as I can.

The temptation to mention nappies is there, but I know that will never happen. Thankfully that with sites like adisc, I can find an outlet for the feelings that I can never express to her.

Sorry that a response was left out to dry for three hours. It's interesting how relationships change over the years. Mine certainly has as we've been married for 40 years. At the present, my wife has a lot of health problems as she is diabetic. As for me, I enjoy my diapers and the pleasure it gives me. She's very accepting of that and will sometimes treat me as a toddler. It could be much worse. I think we are soul partners and I can't imagine living without her. Perhaps our passion has lessened, but our love has grown. It comes with age I suppose.

like many, my relationship with my wife does not include diapers. Don't ask - don't tell is the credo. My wife still seems embarrassed by sex and getting "turned on". We are together for 25 years next month. We are active about once every two months. I can't complain. She's away this week so I have been diapered every night. that willprobably stop Sunday when she gets back.

But we have been getting along better the last few years, we have found things to do together like high school production set work. The time together that turns into something you can both be proud of is kinda neat.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Sorry that a response was left out to dry for three hours. It's interesting how relationships change over the years. Mine certainly has as we've been married for 40 years. At the present, my wife has a lot of health problems as she is diabetic. As for me, I enjoy my diapers and the pleasure it gives me. She's very accepting of that and will sometimes treat me as a toddler. It could be much worse. I think we are soul partners and I can't imagine living without her. Perhaps our passion has lessened, but our love has grown. It comes with age I suppose.
    I know I'm young, but I hope to find someone to be soul partners with and have it last that long. Hopefully with her being able to accept my diapers and little side and occasionally treat me like a toddler. Even if she doesn't want to do that, just someone who I can spend the rest of my life with. Sounds so wonderful. I just hope I'm as lucky as you and it lasts forever because I don't think I could handle much more heartbreak.

I used to complain about my husband wanting sex too much and I wished he would get a sex change since he didn't want to go out and find a woman to have sex with o even use a sex doll, he just wanted his wife. I also used to wished he didn't need it so much and couldn't have it a lot and I got my wish. His condition got worse and he started having seizures again because his medicine stopped working and one day he had a seizure while in the shower and he fell and hurt his back and it left him in pain. He was on sick leave for three months because of it and then he only worked part time and then they had to lay him off for safety issues. He got on SSDI and what does this have to do with getting my wish for less sex? Him being in lot of pain made him unable to not have it much and he still can't have it all the time. Be careful what you wish for folks.

We did more diaper fun and then that changed because his pain got worse so it makes it hard for him to change me and we moved into a house and we don't do as much daddy and baby time. Plus because we have kids.

We used to hardly see each other because he worked nights and I worked swing shift and we had different days off. He would be sleeping when I would be home. But that also changed when his doctor wrote he couldn't work graveyard so he lost that job and got another one and worked swing shift and then he was moved to day time. I was moved to daytime too eventually and then I quit that job and now I work evenings now.

I also learned to have sex during a diaper change than have it be all innocent when I get mine changed. I learned to be sexual about it thanks to my husband.

But yeah things have changed during our relationship/marriage due to our environment and his medical condition. But he still likes diapers and likes me in them.