Thread: Hi just introducing myselfe..

Default Hi just introducing myselfe..

1) Hello! Who are you?

My name is Nik

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I wear diapers for fun and relaxation and have done for 12 years i have recently became more into the AB part of the lifestyle and hense my username NikABDL as i am not sure if i am one or the other or if i can be both..

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I work in a bar is Spain, and have been happy here for many years but was born and went to school in the UK i love the water so swimming and diving and going out on my kayak take up much of my free time, i am also obsessed with my computer and one or two online games i have bee playing for a few years now..

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I have tried a few other online diaper groups but have seen alot of prejudiced and negative vibes from most of the regular members, this site was rated one of the best for getting to know people and more about diapers in day to day life.. so i am here to try it out.

i would love to communicate with people who like diapers like me and who are total unsure of themselves.. i have tried cross-dressing and sissy stuff, being more of a baby, just diapers with sexual feelings and integrating them into other fetishes, and honestly don't know which i prefer i don't dislike anything related with diapers, but am unsure how that makes me appear as others i see have a very strict category they fit themselves into..

I also am curious of New Diaper related activities and would love to try some new things..

Welcome NikABDL! This is the place to discover yourself. Yes, you can be AB and DL, if I understand your question. As you probably have seen by now we have many other members here besides ABs and DLs including sissies and furries. Do you live near the ocean or some other body of water where you dive?

You are in the right place, that is for sure! Great intro by the way.

I think that most of us are unsure when we first start to accept who we are and explore our feelings. On the site we have AB. DL, BF, DF, Little, Sissy, LB, LG, IC and combinations of them all. If I had to state who I am in those terms at the moment, I'm 90% DL with 10% LG/Sissy however, that shifts around a bit as I am still new to all of this. Correction, I've repressed the feelings for 30 years or more and now accept who I am.

Dive into the forums, we will soon make you feel at home!

Thanks for your comments i have been reading most of this afternoon and have found out loads of stuff.. and yea my apartment overlooks the Mediterranean Sea so i dive and kayak a few times a week.. but i also dive all around the world..

Hey Nick,

Welcome. I'm like you, also into many things related to diapers, or not even. Some people have a very strict definition of how they see themselves, and others not so much.

I personally don't think you can ever pin a person down...and that's a good thing! In the end life is there to be enjoyed