Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super power question.

Default Super power question.

I was wondering about something, If you could have 1 super power what would it be It has to include diapers or abdl play ect I'll post mine below.

Mine would be for me to be able to conjure up any diaper I wanted and then be able to make it dissapear to a garbage dump somewhere's when its been used. I can pick any brand and type of diaper whenever I want.

So that's mine whats yours?

Temporarily conjure up a 5 star, luxury diaper changing station in any style I choose, behind any door I choose.

Mmmmm...

I would want to be able to change any thing from what it is to what I want it to be in the blink of an eye so I can change my room back and forth between my room and a jumbo baby nursery and be able to change my clothes back and forth between my clothes and baby clothes (includes underwear to diapers that become clean when changed back to underwear). That's what I want.

how about a *never-empty* starbucks grande latte stainless steel mug.....
    i'd be just pleased as punch to have that power!

Polymorph so I could change into a baby or a cub whenever I wanted. Then people would want to Chang my diapers because I would actually be a baby. Plus I could turn into something that could fly if I ever felt like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Polymorph so I could change into a baby or a cub whenever I wanted. Then people would want to Chang my diapers because I would actually be a baby. Plus I could turn into something that could fly if I ever felt like it.
    At one point this would have been mine. It might still be if I could also transform my diapers into those of the mid-late 80s (aka plastic-backed and really thick).

I would love some form of camouflage or stealth ability so i was able to wear a really thick diaper out in public and no-one could see it so it appeared like i was just wearing jeans but i could see the thick diaper and feel the bulk between my legs.

the ability to conjure a carer when needed, complete with all supplies, in any place at any time.

Being able to change my age or species whenever I wanted (i.e. shape-shifting). If I wanted to be a toddler, I'd be a toddler. If I wanted to be six years old, I'd be six years old. If I wanted to be a deer fawn or a lamb, I'd become one. Sounds like an awesome super power in relation to age-play.

Quote Originally Posted by Daimhin View Post
    Being able to change my age or species whenever I wanted (i.e. shape-shifting). If I wanted to be a toddler, I'd be a toddler. If I wanted to be six years old, I'd be six years old. If I wanted to be a deer fawn or a lamb, I'd become one. Sounds like an awesome super power in relation to age-play.
    Same the power to shape shift, that would be awesome I would shift into the body of a 3 year old and run around on the beach wearing only a Diaper and no one would care, that would be the best power of them all.