Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite position to use a diaper

Peachy

Default Your favorite position to use a diaper

We've had dozens of threads discussing positions we can use our diaper in, and just as many threads asking for advice on how to master the art of wetting in other than the standard peeing positions.
    I figured I'd approach this topic from the opposite direction and ask you: Which position do you prefer to be in when using your diaper? Please keep it real and only consider positions you actually can go in.

Personally, I prefer lying flat on my back when wetting my diaper, and doing it slowly. For one, that allows the warm feeling of pee to spread as far as possible because gravity will spread it over the entire back side of the diaper. In addition, I can actually feel the chemicals in my diaper doing their job and absorbing the pee. At least with some brands, I get a prickling sensation on my skin, like I'm sitting in some fuzzy drink. Obviously, I'd never feel that if I were to just flood my diapers in a standing position.

Peachy

My favorite position to use a diaper is on my body! When I am in bed I like to sleep on my side, so usually the diaper is wet (If I'm lucky) and maybe the bed too. I do lay on my back as well and it amazes me just how heavy a diaper can get when slowly filled. There's just something about the feel of a squishy diaper that is full enough to keep your legs spread when you are laying there, waking up.

:bunny: I can wet my diaper in almost any position, but when I'm in bed I prefer while lying on my back. Most often wet when I'm sitting at the computer or driving. But enjoy it most when I'm standing or walking.
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 13-Jan-2009 at 18:14. Reason: additions

I tend to use my diaper mainly when standing up as its normally alot easier than having to lay on my back. However i have to agree the feeling of going pee whilst laying down is alot better. You can feel the pee trickling down the back of the diaperand it uses more of the diaper. I tend to pee in more than one position so that i get full use of all areas of the diaper.

Sitting at the computer, though I suppose I could call it a tie between that, lying on my back, standing up, or whatever. I guess I just think it's nice to be able to let loose in the middle of a game without pausing, feel warm for a bit, and then it all goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    :bunny: I can wet my diaper in almost any position, but when I'm in bed I prefer while lying on my back. Most often wet when I'm sitting at the computer or driving. But enjoy it most when I'm standing or walking.
    *ahem* =)

Messers Miriam and Webster have this to say about that

usage lay has been used intransitively in the sense of “lie” since the 14th century. The practice was unremarked until around 1770; attempts to correct it have been a fixture of schoolbooks ever since. Generations of teachers and critics have succeeded in taming most literary and learned writing, but intransitive lay persists in familiar speech and is a bit more common in general prose than one might suspect. Much of the problem lies in the confusing similarity of the principal parts of the two words. Another influence may be a folk belief that lie is for people and lay is for things. Some commentators are ready to abandon the distinction, suggesting that lay is on the rise socially. But if it does rise to respectability, it is sure to do so slowly: many people have invested effort in learning to keep lie and lay distinct. Remember that even though many people do use lay for lie, others will judge you unfavorably if you do.
    I will lay the dictionary down now, since it is a dangerous weapon when used to prove yourself wrongish, (somewhat) and go lie on the floor! >.<

Lie and lay are different. From what I remember from english class, you aren't 'laying' down, you're 'lying' down. In fact, you aren't 'laying' anything unless it's an egg.

For what it's worth, I think D.R. got it right back there.

Quote Originally Posted by Harano View Post
    Lie and lay are different. From what I remember from english class, you aren't 'laying' down, you're 'lying' down. In fact, you aren't 'laying' anything unless it's an egg.

For what it's worth, I think D.R. got it right back there.
    He did, I did not. BUT, there's hope for us (me) as evidenced by the bold section!=)

Also, you can "lay" any object down and technically, someone else can "lay" or perform the act of "laying" someone to bed See: [2 a: to put or set down <lay your books on the table> b: to place for rest or sleep]
    Last edited by Lil Snap; 13-Jan-2009 at 19:25. Reason: more info