Thread: recovery: the up side from "I can't take it"

Default recovery: the up side from "I can't take it"

I'm now in the recovery stages of the pain I was in. I want to thank everyone who gave me advice and tried to help me through the nightmare. I'm feeling better. Let's hope it lasts. We are planning a fun family outing so that'll help put us back together. Thanks again everyone I don't know where I'd be if there weren't nice people here to help me in my darkest hour

Quote Originally Posted by VallenVulpiano View Post
    I'm now in the recovery stages of the pain I was in. I want to thank everyone who gave me advice and tried to help me through the nightmare. I'm feeling better. Let's hope it lasts. We are planning a fun family outing so that'll help put us back together. Thanks again everyone I don't know where I'd be if there weren't nice people here to help me in my darkest hour
    I'm happy to know that Adisc has saved yet another young adult like myself from a terrible permanent solution. Glad you're putting an effort into repairing your relationships, hope to hear from you more!

Well I feel so "bright" all of a sudden. I posted on the thread "I can't take it anymore" thinking that it was recent and saying you should get help then I find this thread 2 minutes later! Well I hope you are healing now and i'm glad that my support was not needed actually.

go ahead and read the post I just made on that other thread. Please keep in mind I became aware of this thread only after I made the post on that other thread. that post might still be useful to you VallenVulpiano though I have no clue if it would help or not.

CrinklySiren

yay ^_^ told you you'd make it <3

and i read your response to what I said in your other post ~ it totally changes everything to be honest, i mean i stand by what I said, but i can only imagine its MUCH harder with Aspergers and PTSD and clinical depression ~ but its good to see that things have gotten better Just remember you're not alone and there'll always be someone here to help you out if you happen to fall back into the hole again :3

Yeah. Any more I really just don't care. She's going to say and do what ever she damn well pleases and I'm just along for the ride until I can afford to move out. But even still what's absolutely infuriating about all of this is that as long as I was giving her 75% of my paychecks. Now that I'm unemployed I'm lazy even if I'm in school working my ass off so I can have a career. She let's her family talk shit about me and then makes me apologize for it. But what ever. Fuck it. I don't care. 1 year 4 months and I'll be in my own apartment and she'll be left to drown because I won't be sending her money