Thread: Tips for wearing cloth diapers?

Default Tips for wearing cloth diapers?

I have been considering buying a set of towels and some strong safety pins to use as a makeshift set of cloth diapers so in case I run out of disposables I'll still have something around to wear if I have the desire to, is this a good idea?

Any tips for a newbie to going cloth? (I.e. where to get plastic pants, how to clean them, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktailthefox View Post
    I have been considering buying a set of towels and some strong safety pins to use as a makeshift set of cloth diapers so in case I run out of disposables I'll still have something around to wear if I have the desire to, is this a good idea?

Any tips for a newbie to going cloth? (I.e. where to get plastic pants, how to clean them, etc.)
    Here's a good source for diapers and plastic pants. Changing Times Diaper Company

There's also the group Society for Cloth Appreciation that has a lot of good info.

Lozza1979

Personally I wouldn't bother making them out of towels.It will just cost you money and they will leak and just not really give you the satisfaction.In my opinion, if you run out its better to just go without and buy proper nappies when you can.