Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Websites for mommies and daddies?

Default Websites for mommies and daddies?

Okay I know it's a long shot but are there websites that are like this one but for the other half of us? The caretakers?

It seems only logical to me that somewhere out there there's a website that caters to individuals who enjoy taking control of their SO's and being in charge. Or at least just a website for those looking for babies?

I doubt it, but I just thought I'd ask. It seems like an interesting website to make as we'll if it does not exist.

I've never seen one. Plus I don't think it would work anyway. Within no time it would be flooded with AB's advertising for mummies and daddies

True, I ha not considered that. Yeah it would. Bummer that it couldn't work, but there should be created a site that matches babies up with parents, I think okcupid had an abdl test on it ( from a link I found on abdlhomestead ) but that's about it. Such a shame cuz it would be so helpful.

The closest thing I have found is geared towards dominants and is dominantguide.com (sister site to submissive guide)

I suppose some of it could be used in an ABDL relationship if one was looking for guidance on matters of having control over someone else but it's not specific to ADBL relationship nor are there any personals

CrinklySiren

Fetlife fetlife fetlife fetlife fetlife ~ that is simply your best bet at finding anything.. though if i were you i would keep my standards low, because mommies are harder to come by than black african rhino (ok, extinction joke... not cool on my part R.I.P Black African Rhino species)

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    Fetlife fetlife fetlife fetlife fetlife ~ that is simply your best bet at finding anything.. though if i were you i would keep my standards low, because mommies are harder to come by than black african rhino (ok, extinction joke... not cool on my part R.I.P Black African Rhino species)
    Lol I tried Fetlife a few years ago before I got caught, I mostly got hit on by guys and daddies and it was a horrible experience. I met no potential mommies and wasted a lot of time putting down things I was into on my page, and posting on different pages.
    If you check my page here I wrote a thing that mentioned it.

Simba, everything the light touches is ADISC

What about that shadowy place?

That is Fetlife. You must never go there, Simba.

I wouldn't say that Bartolome. I'm not saying it all works out perfect but nothing in life ever does. I'm sure there are a ton of people who have no fetishes what so ever that struggle with life. Same with people who have common fetishes. Its not that this fetish is odd, its just life. And our fetish does struggle a bit more than say, common BDSM, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. Look at this site for example. 20 years ago, most ABDLs struggled with it all together, wondering if they were the only ones, if there was something messed up with them, why they were that way. They struggled with it without a place like this to turn too. This fetish is great, its not bad for you, it is loving and caring, its about unleashing a bit of that inner child or your complete inner child. Just because every aspect of our fetish is covered yet doesn't mean it isn't working, but it means there is room to grow our fetish.

I personally think a good site for mommies and daddies would be a great idea but in ways, it would become very similar to a site like this in my opinion. Reason is, the ABDL community is always looking for new places to interact and another site for mommies and daddies would soon be populated with adult babies and littles looking for mommies and daddies. Not that it is bad, it would be just another ABDL forum. Instead, places like this should open up sections of the forum for mommies and daddies and maybe places to "meet" and interact with them. The other hard part is there are people like me who are switches. I'm not an adult baby but I like diapers and I would like to be changed and such, but, I would also love to baby a little girl. That's where a site like this that could cater to both would fit much better than a strictly Mommy Daddy site. Just my two cents.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch View Post
    Lol I tried Fetlife a few years ago before I got caught, I mostly got hit on by guys and daddies and it was a horrible experience. I met no potential mommies and wasted a lot of time putting down things I was into on my page, and posting on different pages.
    If you check my page here I wrote a thing that mentioned it.

Simba, everything the light touches is ADISC

What about that shadowy place?

That is Fetlife. You must never go there, Simba.
    Have you been there recently? its different now... i've been on fetlife for almost two years and i've found a local munch with very friendly people who have become like a family to me, a big sister, and i had a mommy for a little while but long distances proved troubling, but as I said before, mommies are impossible to find, you're lucky if you even find an ABDL/Little who is of the big sister or babysitter type because thats usually as good as it gets.

Since joining fetlife, ive made SO many friends both online and offline... just ignore the pervs and creeps, and keep looking forward ~ fetlife is like the real world; you'll see alot of douchebags and perverts, but eventually you run into lots of really nice people. But like i said, lowered standards ~ when i joined fet, I only wanted a mommy etc. eventually i lowered my standards and opened it up to daddy, big brother, big sister, little brother or sister, anything ~ you'll have better luck that way; i mean if this is purely sexual for you then good luck, but if its not all sexual; would it be so wrong to have a daddy or big brother? I'm a lesbian and i would welcome the care of a daddy :P

You gotta start somewhere, make connections, branch out ~ who knows, maybe you'll meet a daddy or a big sister or brother who has a friend or knows somebody who is a mommy whos been looking for a baby boy, and then you're in luck; you gotta build support beams before you can build the house lol

I am going with Emily on this one. I have met some fabulous folks on Fet.

Once you get better at avoiding the time wasters and weirdos it is real fun, not just for your love life, just making general friends who enjoy the same things as you.

I am not just into this scene but many others so it may be different for me?