Thread: Brought my first plastic pants

Default Brought my first plastic pants

I going on vacation so I thought I would buy some plastic pants for the hotel bed. My wife told me to use one of my swim diapers but I wanted some plastic pants and I found some in a local drug store , I also found they sale Attends and Tena products so I will be paying them a visit more often. So today I brought the plastic pants and decided I would wear a pair to work because I'm working alone tonight just to try them out can't believe how good they work. I'm going to try them tonight hopefully they will keep my bed dry. That will mean no more bed pads.

I hope they are of a good quality because there are some very bad plastic pants, and since you bought them in a store instead of on line, they could be either good or bad. You'll know as soon as you put them on.

I use both bed pad and plastic pants. Never hurts to be too careful. Just remember to line them with something if they aren't already lined. If wearing over disposeable, put a towel or something between so leaks have somewhere to go. Just make sure none of the cloth pokes out at legs or waist.
    The other night I wore a disposeable with a plastic and terry sweats liner I woke up feeling pretty dry, but when I started to change I realized the sweats were pretty wet. Good thing I was changing on the bed pad or my bed would have gotten wet.