Thread: hey everyone

Default hey everyone

Hello.

I introduced my self once before on this site but kind of got scared and didn't come back for a while, i'm pretty shy. Hopefully I do better this time .

I'm a 2nd year student at university studying geography. I really enjoy my subject though I have been struggling quite a bit this last year .

I've had feelings about diapers as early as 6 but have been massively suppressing them up too recently so I'm still kinda new to a lot of this. I'm pretty sure I'm more ab than dl. I know I love wearing and acting little :3.

I really enjoy my gaming, console or PC. (though i still prefer a pad to a keyboard and mouse :P). I love walking/hiking as far as my legs will take me in any direction. I'm very passionate about geography, which many people find hard to believe :P.

I guess I mainly came here looking for support but I'm still hoping to learn a lot from reading the forums and hopefully make some friends .

Thanks for reading my post

Hello littledude92 and welcome back.

Very interesting introduction.

My whole thing about geography is that the experience I had when I moved to NE Arizona and found that the geography I was taught in school was the world according to Phoenix.

Anyway Welcome back.

Egor

Welcome to the site as well. I took a challenging Geography class several years ago, and the prof. worked all of us pretty hard. It was interesting, and I got the highest grade in the class.

Welcome back. We are happy to accept you as you are; people come as package deals, you know. And our crowd is known for being shy, and self-effacing, and having issues with self-acceptance. If it were not so then this support site would be out of work, perish that thought! That would leave me lonely and bored, and we can't have that! been there, did that, , got the tee-shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by littledude92 View Post
    I'm a 2nd year student at university studying geography. I really enjoy my subject though I have been struggling quite a bit this last year .

I've had feelings about diapers as early as 6 but have been massively suppressing them up too recently so I'm still kinda new to a lot of this. I'm pretty sure I'm more ab than dl. I know I love wearing and acting little :3.

I'm very passionate about geography, which many people find hard to believe :P.

I guess I mainly came here looking for support but I'm still hoping to learn a lot from reading the forums and hopefully make some friends .

Thanks for reading my post
    Dude!

welcome to the forums. So, I guess my first question is: Physical or Human Geography?

As to having had feelings about this for some time, it is not unusual! Read around the forums and the introductions. You will find that most of us can track back our thoughts and feelings quite some way. Not only that, some of us have been suppressing them for a very, very long time. I can say with some certainty you are in the right place and among friends.

Support is one of the main things that the site is here for. Our "interests" are not exactly mainstream however they are harmless.

You are very welcome here and I look forward to your contributions on the forums.

DLE

Thanks for the warm welcome , my course is a mix of physical and human, so volcanoes one day and the next i'm studying E.U. farming polices (super fun :P).
    Glad to know i'm among friends , hopefully i can contribute something useful to the forums...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Raccon . I'm trying to work on my shyness and my self-acceptance. Hope this place can help me with both of those. Also thanks for saying your happy to accept me as I am :3.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for welcoming me dogboy. Congrats on getting the highest grade. Glad to know someone else finds geography boring, most of my mates say it bores the pants off of em :P.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi egor, thanks for the welcome back .The world according to phoenix... I wonder how different that is to what I've been taught? Any way it's good to be back :3

Hello littledude92.

I flew into Phoenix once and it was a barren dessert like what I had been taught in school. Then a situation came up and my family wound up on the Hopi Indian Reservation for 15 months. The northern part of Arizona is beautiful. There is such diversity. We did have the dry air but the vegetation was very interesting. There was several types of cactus in the area, but the big Saguaro cactus are down near phoenix. If you are tiered of the "desert" you only need to drive 50 miles or so and you are up in high alpine regions with pine trees and other colder plant species. We did get hot around 1 and it stayed that way until about 4 then it got cool and by 3 in the morning it was down right cold. We had snow for 5 months, but it never stuck around for very long. he temp on 10-27 was 70 degrees and on the morning of 10-28 it was 21degrees with 3 inches of snow. We did not get above 40 degrees again until mid march and I finally stop freezing at night on 6-4. I now understand the song of "ol' Suzanna"