Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tranquility Bariatric briefs???

Default Tranquility Bariatric briefs???

Okay so I know that bariatric pertains to obesity but I happen to come across this type the other day

Tranquility X-plus Bariatric briefs for waists 66" or larger.

Now judging from the picture it looks as if they are like "hip-hugger" types kinda like a padded victoria's secret panty lol.
    But I'm wondering if the pad is the same size just the wings and sides are longer to fit around.

Because I mean if they are just like hip huggers then they would be perfect for under jeans so they wouldn't be noticed.

Can yall be the judge of this and tell me what yall think?

if the pad is the same size as what? The panties? Probobly not...

Hey... I'd imagine that the pad was the same as in a normal diaper. And I wouldn't mind having some hip-hugger diapers, much better for jeans, like you said.

However... judging from your youtube videos, I doubt your a 66" waist, lol. Thats like, double me. And I'm chunky, lol >.<

EmeraldsAndLime

I'm thinking you could get 2 people into one of those! One through each leg. O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    I'm thinking you could get 2 people into one of those! One through each leg. O_O
    Sex in diapers. XD

But 66" ****ing hell!
    Fat AB's will be well over the moon.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Might just be a bit difficult for both people to actually use the diaper.

Peachy

Tigger

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Might just be a bit difficult for both people to actually use the diaper.

Peachy
    Nah. What if they were siamese twins?

Darkfinn

AFAIK the padding in those is the same size as the large tranquility diapers... they just put super-stretch sides on it... don't think it would do you much good as a "low rise" or "hip hugger" diaper.

Now from my experience... the best diaper for what you are wanting would be something like a Kendall brand diaper. The padding dosen't come up very high in the front or rear... and is mostly concentrated in the center... basicly a heavy-duty pullup. You still have to tape them on... but they're not super thick.

The other thing that might turn you away from a ATN diaper is the amount that they swell up when wet. ATNs get huge and I can't imagine that would be good under some tight jeans either. (Though some of the boys may disagree)

Another suggestion... have you given Walgreens brand diapers a try? My gf says they work well for those times when you want (or need) more protection than a pull-up can offer... while still being very comfortable and discreet. I think she's going to write a full review on them tonite... but if you have questions in the mean-time just drop me a PM and I'll do my best to answer them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Nah. What if they were siamese twins?
    ewww! Siamese twins having sex in a giant diaper! TWINS!
    *throws up*

i could see both people peeing in the same one, it could get messy pretty quick, as both people sweat, and pee on each other, and even twice the messing? just sounds like problems to me...