Thread: Banana splits - lest we forget

Default Banana splits - lest we forget

Well, I remembered where I first saw fursuiting, and it happened to go along nicely with a diaper fixation. I know I had dreams where I was in a fursuit, long before having heard that term, long before there was an internet, the dark ages...

The show was sort of Laugh-in meets The Monkees and all very psychedelic. Raccoon likes psychedelic.

Here are some videos of the songs

OPENING THEME SONG

WE'RE THE BANANA SPLITS

YOU'RE THE LOVIN' END

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE

I'M GONNA FIND A CAVE

I ENJOY BEING A BOY

I remember watching the Bananna Splits on TV decades ago.

I remember!! working at Yogibear campground at age 16 1984 or so dressing up as yogi bear riding in a wagon with kids jumping all over me i was not allowed to talk it was so hot most kids like me passed out from the heat in the suit!! I think Disney had the best ones and maybe the first fursuiting

Quote Originally Posted by keithandre1 View Post
    I remember!! working at Yogibear campground at age 16 1984 or so dressing up as yogi bear riding in a wagon with kids jumping all over me i was not allowed to talk it was so hot most kids like me passed out from the heat in the suit!! I think Disney had the best ones and maybe the first fursuiting
    I wear my Wolf Fursuit @ Halloween, and although the weather is cool, I still roast inside my fursuit costume.

My boyfriend and I watched the Banana Splits every Saturday morning in his room. We also watched the Monkeys and another show I can't remember, but it starred the kid who played The Artful Dodger in the movie, Oliver.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    My boyfriend and I watched the Banana Splits every Saturday morning in his room. We also watched the Monkeys and another show I can't remember, but it starred the kid who played The Artful Dodger in the movie, Oliver.
    You are probably thinking of H. R. Puff'N'Stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    Haha...that's right, and wouldn't you know it, I remembered the show's title tonight. It must have been the beer I had with dinner. H. R. Puff'N'Stuff was one campy show as I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    Yes, Also one with very strong associations with wanting to be in diapers. That and Batman, the live action series.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Yes, Also one with very strong associations with wanting to be in diapers. That and Batman, the live action series.
    I do watch the old live-action BATMAN TV show every Saturday evening on the "MeTV Channel".

Oh, the memories. I used to catch reruns of this on Cartoon Network back before they started doing their own programming.