Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how to get girlfriend to allow u to wear nappies

Default how to get girlfriend to allow u to wear nappies

How can get my other half to allow me to wear nappies/diapers

I put then on to go out..hate using public toilets and just love convenience of nappies.

Usually when get back home she will tell me.dont wear them again....i cant help it.

Have managed to convince her to allow me to wear to bed as saves me getting up during night and disturbing her. But how can convince want to wear out and about and to wear more in general

Thanks

You've put IC on your profile, but there's nothing in this post that tells me your IC with words like (hate using public toilets and just love convenience of nappies)
    and (Usually when get back home she will tell me don't wear them again) I don't want to sound disrespectful, but if you were truly IC then you would not be asking the question (How can I get my other half to allow me to wear nappies)

With that said, I would say just respect her wishes, relationships are two way street, it works both ways, be happy she lets you wear them to bed.

sorry must not properly setup my profile, still learning the site

im not IC. just love wearing and using nappies

CrinklySiren

I personally would tell you to take "allow" out of the equation... you're a human being and you should be "allowed" to do whatever makes you happy. Simply try to explain your kink to her as best as you can and as educated as you can, and if she can't accept it, then either sacrifice for her, or sacrifice her for your happiness. You shouldn't have to be "allowed" to do something harmless that makes you happy...

I understand relationship compromise (been married for nearly 7 years) but when it comes to harmless kinks, hobbies or lifestyles... I think the only thing that should be discussed is obsession... as long as there is no obsessive behavior to your harmless quirk, then you should be "allowed" to do whatever you want... most of the time people are 'against' or 'disgusted' by something just because they don't understand it and have preconcieved notions of what it all means based on conservative thinking. Which is why I say, if they can't be educated then they aren't worth the work.

My SO hated my ABDL side for a long time and we fought and fought for 5 years about it... until one day I was finally able to explain it in a way she might understand..... now she has absolutely NO problem with me being abdl... she even indulges my LG side from time to time.

Honestly, life is too short to be with someone who unnecessarily holds you back.

No kids, no marriage, dump her. You are intolerant of her wishes, she is intolerant of yours. There's no saving this.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    I personally would tell you to take "allow" out of the equation... you're a human being and you should be "allowed" to do whatever makes you happy. Simply try to explain your kink to her as best as you can and as educated as you can, and if she can't accept it, then either sacrifice for her, or sacrifice her for your happiness. You shouldn't have to be "allowed" to do something harmless that makes you happy...

I understand relationship compromise (been married for nearly 7 years) but when it comes to harmless kinks, hobbies or lifestyles... I think the only thing that should be discussed is obsession... as long as there is no obsessive behavior to your harmless quirk, then you should be "allowed" to do whatever you want... most of the time people are 'against' or 'disgusted' by something just because they don't understand it and have preconcieved notions of what it all means based on conservative thinking. Which is why I say, if they can't be educated then they aren't worth the work.

My SO hated my ABDL side for a long time and we fought and fought for 5 years about it... until one day I was finally able to explain it in a way she might understand..... now she has absolutely NO problem with me being abdl... she even indulges my LG side from time to time.

Honestly, life is too short to be with someone who unnecessarily holds you back.
    maybe i should try explain it to her

so much happier when have one on

especially when outside. no need rush for a disgusting public toilet

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    No kids, no marriage, dump her. You are intolerant of her wishes, she is intolerant of yours. There's no saving this.
    Don't agree. What will push any relationship beyond redemption is loss of communication. If she wants to walk the plank, as far as the relationship goes, then let her go. As long as she hangs around, communicate and compromise is the way to go.

Normally I wouldn't skip the "try talking with her about it", but from what you've said (which isn't much I know) it sounds like this is something neither of you are very flexible on. I've you've already explained just how much diapers mean to you, and she's still insisting on your dropping them, she is what needs to be dropped.

"I don't like it when you wear makeup. Stop it!" See how she reacts. That will bring answers or resolution fast. Tell her that is the sort of demand you are making of ME.

Life is short my friend, you can try to explain it to her but if after that point she is still not comfortable you have to make a decision to either compromise what you would like to do and not wear as often or when you like, or move on and leave the relationship.

Lozza1979

If you like her enough you will quit the nappies.A relationship is worth more than just a fetish.