Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hello Everybody. My real name isn't important. Im just looking for support because I have to stay secret

Hello kaninethesniper and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

You are quite right, your real name is not important here! The only thing that is important is that you came here in the first place. And also, support is in very title of the site...

there are a good number of people on this site who are very concerned about their privacy, I can assure you that the people on the site will respect that.

So, as to support, it helps us a great deal if you could spend a little bit of time telling us about how you came to the site, what your experiences have been, what your interests are and what it is we can help with. You might benefit from taking a look at the cheat sheet for good introductions:

Please do come back and tell us a little more so that we can support you.

Come to the forums,

welcome. its great to have you here!! this is the best place for support and you name doesnt matter. all that matters is that you are here