Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I am new to the site and just thought I would drop in and introduce myself.

I have been into diapers since as long as I can remember but have been wearing them on and off since I was about 12. I recently had a change in my life that has allowed me to go back to wearing and enjoying diapers, as the last many years I have participated in more of a caregiver room in actually wearing myself.

My job is crazy and I work long hours but when I am not bringing home the bacon so to speak I enjoy fishing, reading, video games, watching documentaries and different t.v series among other things.

I joined ADISC to make some new friends, talk about my interests with others, and perhaps remove some of the guilt I still feel to this day after almost 14 years of being involved with diapers.

hi nice to meet you and let me be the first (other than MOO) to welcome you to adisc.
    so what kind of video games and tv do you like.

Great to have you here. One thing that spending time here certainly does is convince you that there is nothing to feel guilty about.

Tai: Usually RPG's back on Diablo 3 as of late with the new expansion. T.V taste is a little bit of everything, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Sopranos, Hannibal, Idiot Abroad, among other shows.

SissyDLE: Usually the guilt comes after release, a switch it thrown and the guilt kicks in and I want it off and out of it.

Yup, I can identify with that one. In the past, I would "indulge", get what I was after and immediately feel guilty. I have spent quite a bit of time coming to terms with my "interests". The time spent engaging with this site has been highly productive. Do I still feel guilty? Yes, sometimes. But I have to say that being on the site, speaking to like-minded people and realising that it is "not unusual" and not harming anyone has helped me immensely.

As I have said, you are most welcome here. Engage with the discussion forums and we will help support you.