Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sissy names

Default sissy names

Does anyone have a name? Mine is either jackie or roise

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Does anyone have a name? Mine is either jackie or roise
    I had one long ago, but after i got caught and my parents found out and then they would bring up, so now it's been corrupted and I cannot even think about it without remembering it.

I need a new one, though I think I'll let my hypothetical partner pick one since its more controlling to be named by someone else and answering to that name. Or perhaps I'm over thinking it

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch View Post
    Or perhaps I'm over thinking it
    nah, you're just very subby. Subs like to be named and like to give that power to someone else :P you're not the first lol

I've given a lot of thought to a Sissy name...

Nope, still thinking...

DLE

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    nah, you're just very subby. Subs like to be named and like to give that power to someone else :P you're not the first lol
    Ohh that makes sense. I was a second away from googling what I thought was an adjective when you elaborated lol yeah that's true. There is a certain transfer of control with names, by agreeing to be called what someone else decided for you.

If i may quote Hans Landa (inglorious basterds)
    OOOOH vatz a binuu!

I don't have a sissy name. Never really considered that a sissy would have a separate name. When I'm in a sissy mood (for me, it is a mood), it's still me - as I am - just in a specific mood. I don't really separate that aspect of myself from the rest of me. I do, however, have an "alter-ego," if you will. A separate personality I take on when I feeling feminine and dominate at the same time. It's part crossdressing (not drag queen, please) and part my bisexuality. But, my feminine personality is Julia.

I'm curious about the idea of a sissy name. What purpose does it serve? Why have a separate name for being a sissy? I'm earnestly curious.

Haha... in college my boyfriend called me, "the French Whore". If you saw me then, you'd understand.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCG86 View Post
    I don't have a sissy name. Never really considered that a sissy would have a separate name. When I'm in a sissy mood (for me, it is a mood), it's still me - as I am - just in a specific mood. I don't really separate that aspect of myself from the rest of me. I do, however, have an "alter-ego," if you will. A separate personality I take on when I feeling feminine and dominate at the same time. It's part crossdressing (not drag queen, please) and part my bisexuality. But, my feminine personality is Julia.

I'm curious about the idea of a sissy name. What purpose does it serve? Why have a separate name for being a sissy? I'm earnestly curious.
    Well for me when im in the role of being a woman i like to have them to names it suits me and makes me feel better its like a new side to me man by day woman by night is how i look at it close friends of mine asked me if i was gay or bi the answer is no i just look woman clothes and i like to act like a woman in my own home

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Well for me when im in the role of being a woman i like to have them to names it suits me and makes me feel better its like a new side to me man by day woman by night is how i look at it close friends of mine asked me if i was gay or bi the answer is no i just look woman clothes and i like to act like a woman in my own home
    I dont think that means you're a sissy... i think it means you're a cross-dresser. Nothing wrong with either one, just that there is a significant difference between sissies, cross dressers, drag queens, little girls, etc.

My sissy/little girl name is Jazz. I had an old name, but I don't identify with it anymore.