Thread: Buying online (UK)

Question Buying online (UK)

Hi, I'm new here, I think this is in the right place to post this.

I've always bought at shops in the past, but I have the opportunity to order online soon.

Can anyone vouch for the overall service of incontinencechoice.co.uk? Otherwise, anywhere you'd recommend? One day delivery is required.

Thanks for indulging my over-cautiousness,
    -Cfm

Very good site, No problems in the past with them, If you fancy more choice of nappies I'd recommend Save Express, it's a German company, so you'll have to pay shipping costs, but they do have a vast choice to choose from. Happy Shopping.

I've ordered from incontinencechoice.co.uk too, and they were very efficient. Everything arrived discreetly packaged and exactly when they said it would.

Save Express (aka Airoliver) have an enormous selection of diapers -- well worth a look. But the site is mostly in German (so it can be a bit confusing) and deliveries take a few days to arrive (maybe there was a more-expensive next-day option, but delivery charges are higher due to being overseas).

Incontinence choice is my supplier of choice - competitive prices, discreet swift delivery and willing staff to sort out my mistake of ordering Tena Flex instead of Tena a Slip.

oh, lucky you! (see what i did there, La?) you've got plenty of options in the NW, from buying direct from the manufacturers/suppliers to local shops.
    both Tena and Molicare are available direct, and locally-ish so, avoiding much ado about logistics:
    https://www.tenadirect.co.uk/
    Hartmann Direct - Incontinence Pads

the Attends site gives a W.Yorks address, but i don't know from where they ship:
    Incontinence pads | Incontinence Products | Incontinence pants

supporting your local businesses, B&M Supplies offer some of the lesser well-known brands:
    B&M Supplies - Mobility, Care Home Supplies North West.

if you're after reuseable garments, Arizona have a good variety:
    Reusable incontinence pants, incontinence pads and waterproof plastic pants, for children, teenagers and adults.

not tried these myself, but they seem to offer the same, cheap pants as at Arizona:
    Synrein

and, taking the usual precautions of course, both Ebay and Amazon are okay. the latter offer the option of delivery to your local Asda Express, allowing you to pick-up at your leisure (except for very large items, the parcels will be black-wrapped, for security reasons).

pure and simple everytime

I'd recommend having a look at Dorset Nursing Supplies. They're very competitive, have a good range of products and offer reasonably priced next day delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by robbase View Post
    Very good site, No problems in the past with them, If you fancy more choice of nappies I'd recommend Save Express, it's a German company, so you'll have to pay shipping costs, but they do have a vast choice to choose from. Happy Shopping.
    Just ordered from save express some abena l3 4 pack's delivered 59 as the GBP rate is 1 = 1.21 euro's

I've ordered from Incontinence choice several times and they haven't failed me yet, quick, discreet with competitive prices.
    I would also recommend allanda, they don't quite have the range of products of some of the other sites but their pricing is very competitive especially if you intend to order in bulk and next day shipping is free on all orders over 50