Thread: At&t

Default At&t

Gotta love AT&T!! I signed up for my own phone line back in April... Was told unable to do the AT&T Next UNTIL I am a 2 year customer... Somethin looked off on my bill. I talked to a rep via online chat and askec about the Next program for some odd reason... Told me I could signed up for it all a long!! Not only am I being transfered to the Next program... I am recieving a phone of my choice, iPhone 5S, and what ever amount EXTRA I spent a month on the normal billing program versus the Next will be credited to my account. SO I get to keep this phone, iPhone 5C (giving it to my dad who is in desperate need of a new one), I am gettin a iPhone 5S for me AND my next 5 bills plus a little of the next one is paid for!! I accomplished a lot do to the fact I cannot sleep/ in a lot of pain!! Oh I also filed a formal complaint against the guy who ORIGINALLY sold me my AT&T wireless service. He lied and cost me 100's of dollars so I hope he gets fired...

AT&T has given me the best service I've ever had. They just charged me short of my firstborn for it. Me and my fiancee were with AT&T with one cellphone each. We recently left for Sprint. We now have upgraded phones and 7" Galaxy Tab 3s, all with unlimited data, for less money than we had with AT&T. I'm happy.