Thread: Hello all.

Misatoismywaifu

Default Hello all.

I'm new to this website yet have lurked for a few years now on this site. From my observations, it seems like a great community for like minded Individuals such as us. I don't feel comfortable revealing too many details about myself for fear of harassment/hazing in real life so I'll keep this short. I've been interested in wearing Diapers since I was 6 and it started off as an odd compulsion that I had not the slightest idea why I was interested in it. I don't wear diapers now but plan to mitigate that eventually. I don't need diapers for medical reasons but simply enjoy wearing them. I've lived all over the United States and have made many a friends who've come and gone in my life, I live on my own now and will return to my Home in a few years but for now, I'm biding my Time till I can go Home and back to College. A few more things about me, I love Videogames, My Little Pony, Anime, Beer, and working out. If any of you like to workout, PM your Workout plans/ideas. I don't have much time off during the week but Weekends,mom generally free. I'm a nerd at heart and can be sensitive but my hearts always in the right place.

Anywho, that's me.

hi and welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy the time you spend here. everyone's nice here and tries to be respectful of each other (and patient) especially the mods, so if you ever feel the need to ask something or wanna talk to someone just ask.

Farawayfromhome,

I can assure you that you are not far away from home on this site… I used to look around the fringes of the site before taking the dip and joining. I am also somewhat cautious about my own privacy and have never been pressured by anyone here to divulge any personal detail.

You are also in good company with respect to your long-standing "interests". You will find that most of us have developed our interests quite early. On the other hand quite a few of us, including myself, spent many years trying to repress them.

Dive into the forums, you will find them welcoming and of great help.

You are very welcome here.

DLE

Misatoismywaifu

Quote Originally Posted by SissyDLE View Post
    Farawayfromhome,

I can assure you that you are not far away from home on this site… I used to look around the fringes of the site before taking the dip and joining. I am also somewhat cautious about my own privacy and have never been pressured by anyone here to divulge any personal detail.

You are also in good company with respect to your long-standing "interests". You will find that most of us have developed our interests quite early. On the other hand quite a few of us, including myself, spent many years trying to repress them.

Dive into the forums, you will find them welcoming and of great help.

You are very welcome here.

DLE
    Thank you. As I become more comfortable on this site I will reveal more about myself but for now, I'm just a hardworking average Joe.

Hi Farawayfromhome and a very welcome!!! you should feel comfortable here as a do!! I am a Brony and love little ponies, love gaming, and beer not as much as my ab/dl !!! You can keep the workout LOL as i work construction, welcome again and feel free to post!!

Misatoismywaifu

Later on this year I'm really curious to mix Beer and Diapers. Beer mellows me out so I can't even imagine the level of chill I'd be on if I mixed them lmao. Nice to meet you.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Do you know of any catalyzing event when you were 6 that sparked your interest in diapers?

What's your favorite beer style? I really like English ales, but am expanding my horizons into Belgians lately.

Best of luck with your plans to move back home and go back to school. I hope you find the courage to get some cushy underwear long before then. Stay dry and happy!