Thread: Hello again...

Default Hello again...

Hello everyone!

I've actually introduced myself here back years back but then due to many different reasons fell inactive. For sometime I've been feeling like getting back to community but been feeling too ashamed to post anything due to being gone so long without saying anything when I left, probably nobody even remembers me anymore (if anybody even is here anymore who even might remember me :p)

Quoting my original introduction before going on with current life for those who might've missed it (everybody? )

Good morning everyone!

I'm 17 (almost 18...) years old boy from Finland currently studying in upper secondary school. In real life I usually dress quite different from the mainstream aiming for gothic look but in reality I'm not as frightening as I might look, actually I'm that lonely guy you might see in corner of the school (or with few only friends who let me beside them). I really don't have very good imagination and not being able to use my usual username in fear of someone tracking me down I tried to think about something but went to pick a not-so-original name that might not be even best I could've done..

So... What brings me here?
    I've been lurking around forums for quite a long time now but haven't had guts to actually register. I've noticed that around here people deem to accept everybody as they are and so I decided this board might be correct place for me having been DL for ages (actually been caught for stealing diapers from sister many times but that's a different story) and casually TB as well. I've told about this side of me to only 1 person I trust more than anybody in this world and while she accepts it I still don't feel completely comfortable with it.
    So to sum it up I'm here looking for (online) friends and acceptance.

I'm interested in many things. Lately I've got involved in local youth politics in many ways like being part of local youth council and so on. I've also been a singer for a long time mostly in a choir (wellknown one, not naming it here though... That would make it easy to trace if somebody finds this post) and just lately have started training theatrical singing. I've been studying on musical class for ages now. Apart from those dominating hobbies I have, I have a crush on a computer (not literally... That would be scary). I also have taken part in local churches youth activities.

I hope to be welcome here and find acceptance and peace of mind that I'm looking for.

So, nowadays I'm 20 years old (god, I can't believe it's actually almost 4 years...) and just graduated from Finnish upper-secondary school. I've been planning on heading to university to study psychology, helping people has always been my thing so that comes naturally to me.
    This year I just moved away from my parents house with my girlfriend (who is very accepting, actually encourages me to be myself) and have loved the freedom of going and doing whatever I want whenever I want, well... Maybe not WHATEVER but you get the idea I've always had the problem that I hate telling people where I go and never got along with my parents well anyway, was that lonewolf (no pun intended ) all the way to the end.

Along these years I've also learned to accept myself as who I am, also finding many new aspects in me that I never thought would be there. Grew up learning to wear diapers when I want, even when there was somebody in the house (only nights though, until now).

All in all, life's pretty perfect now and I decided that this might be great time to come here spread the joy and help others with their problems.. And of course just hang around with ones like me.

It's good to be back, in case I'm accepted back of course (and why would that be no )

P.S. Since I'm not that paranoid anymore, I'm changing my name to one it should've been all the way through

- Merendin (previously known as, InfantTeen93)

Well hello Merendin it nice to see you again (even though i don't think we've met) no need to feel embarrassed about being inactive everyone does it from time to time. congrats on graduting and it nice to see your having fun so welcome back.

great to have you back on forums. You are quite right, this place is just as welcoming as it ever was. I have only been here two months but it feels like a second home.

I look forward to seeing your contributions,