Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi people

I'm not really a big forum user, so I've sort of stayed in the background since joining here. I need to burden the forum with a question, so this is me saying hi.

I've been a DL for many years, since my early teenage years, but I've generally stayed away from the community. I thought I'd join up here, in case having nobody to talk with about this stuff does end up driving me mad.

Anyway, about me. I'm currently studying at university, which during term left me absolutely no spare time. The result being I pretty much no longer have any hobbies. Video games are fun though

I probably won't be a hugely active member here, but I look forward to popping up on occasion.

Hi and welcome. You'll find that we're a pretty friendly and supportive bunch, so there's no need to be shy. Feel free to browse and ask questions; we're here to help.

Great to have you here. I can assure you that any questions you have will not be a burden. I notice that you are in the Manchester area. I have always found that to be a very cool city spend time in.