Thread: Sorry I was away.

Default Sorry I was away.

I went away for a while so I could do some thinking. I realized that this is part of who I am and I just need to accept and embrace it to the best of my ability. Being I am 19, and living with my family still it will be a little harder. I will try to do what I can to make the best of it, even if I have to hide my diapers, pacifiers, bottles, and whatever other little things I have. I feel like I am just wrong for hiding it, but I also know it is for the best they don't find out about it either. My biggest conflict was that I am the oldest of 5, so I am supposed to be the mature adult my parents want me to be. I didn't have much of a childhood I was born then around 6 I had to become responsible for myself, and my first little sister then it all went down hill from there. I know many others have it worse I really do understand that, and that my problems aren't really important. I just don't want to feel like I have to hate myself anymore. I just want to be happy, and feel that it is okay to be like this. I am trying to embrace it more and more as each day passes feeling littler than ever before. I am sorry if I am a pest or a problem for anyone. I honestly try not to be.

Quote Originally Posted by BronyPony14 View Post
    I realized that this is part of who I am and I just need to accept and embrace it to the best of my ability. Being I am 19, and living with my family still it will be a little harder. I will try to do what I can to make the best of it, even if I have to hide my diapers, pacifiers, bottles, and whatever other little things I have. I feel like I am just wrong for hiding it, but I also know it is for the best they don't find out about it either.
    The biggest lesion that anyone/everyone has to learn is that one has to take care of their own self first, before they worry about any thing else.

My biggest conflict was that I am the oldest of 5, so I am supposed to be the mature adult my parents want me to be.
    That is just an expectation that is given to the oldest, but remember to be you first.

I didn't have much of a childhood I was born then around 6 I had to become responsible for myself, and my first little sister then it all went down hill from there. I know many others have it worse I really do understand that, and that my problems aren't really important.
    Yes there is a story of this nature for just about everyone on this site, but the thing is that for you it is important and you need to look at it deep, long and hard. Then from there gain and understanding of how it has effected you and it may very well give you insight to the reasons behind your paraphilia infantilism. Then from there you get acceptance, understanding and the ability to gain balance and control.

I just don't want to feel like I have to hate myself anymore. I just want to be happy, and feel that it is okay to be like this. I am trying to embrace it more and more as each day passes feeling littler than ever before.
    Like I said above this is all part of the self acceptance and understanding.

I am sorry if I am a pest or a problem for anyone. I honestly try not to be.
    That is why this is a support group and we are here for you.

Like I have said before "We have your back! Covering your backside is up to you!"

Thank you, and I know.

We are a support site first and foremost, and from what you are intimating, you may have had a rough time. When I was 12, my parents went bankrupt. My dad had very poor health, so my mom would come into my room and talk to me about our financial problems. Of course, I wasn't old enough to emotionally handle it, so when we had to sell the house and move, I had a psychotic break.

I loved my parents and they loved me, but sometimes terrible things happen which are beyond everyone's control. I eventually recovered and we all re-established a new life. The world is always challenging.

I'm sorry.. I am going. bye

Quote Originally Posted by BronyPony14 View Post
    I'm sorry.. I am going. bye
    You mean for now, I hope, not for good.(??)

this is a support group and we are here for you.

dreamworld1000

your not a pest or a problem. Don't be down on your self. I wish I was more like you and could except this and myself but maybe one day I will.