Thread: Attends Slip Regular Plus experiences

Question Attends Slip Regular Plus experiences

I'm thinking of buying them, they are attends' most absorbent diapers (I think)
    Are they any good?

I'm from the UK and I buy attends all the time.I buy regular 10 and have no complaints with fit or absorbing.I would recommend them personally.

From an ABDL aspect I found the lack of thickness to be frustrating, I had to double up before I felt like I was Diapered, but with that said, for such a thin Diaper they really are very absorbent, but it's the lack of thickness that killed it for me, so I wont be buying them again.

Well, the lack of thickness is a plus to me. I can always put a booster or double up. Thanks

only tried the 'regulars' in the 8-9 form (as available from Boots and in the Siempre form), but the 10 in the Active version is very absorbant (they do swell quite a bit), so they should work. i keep meaning to try some, myself.

Bought them today and I was very pleased. They are quite comfortable and after wetting it it feels very thick and warm. My first "real" adult diapers.