Thread: Hi everybody

Cool Hi everybody

Hi! I'm new to adisc, but not new to wearing diapers. I've been interested in diapers for as long as i can remember. I'm Finnish, bisexual boy. Still living with my parents so getting diapers is a bit hard.
    Some stuff I like:
    Wearing, wetting and messing diapers, Ponies, Furries, and all kinds of kinky stuff.
    Last edited by Juza1; 22-Jun-2014 at 22:49. Reason: Wanted to add more info

Sounds to me like you are in the right place. Most of us here can trace our "interests" back a very long way.

You will find many like-minded people here. It would help us a little bit if you can tell us a little bit about your hobbies, likes and dislikes and what you do in your spare time. We are a support community and would like to get to know you a little better.

Welcome to the forums,

Welcome another Finnish crinklebutt! *waves paws* btw..kiva poniavatari

Hmmm here's an idea: plastic pants that snap together, all made of one sheet of plastic. Not only can a person change a disposable worn inside one without having to fully remove jeans and shoes,but more importantly, the entire plastic pant can be folded up on itself and made very small, easily small enough to stay hidden in a trouser pocket, inside a zip-lock sandwich bag. see here, for instance if you haven't the means to mail-order, which can be an issue living with parents or dorm-mates etc. just pop by a medical supply shop. Phone first to check price and if they have snap-ons.) Also, when I was 18 I could fit in 3xl baby pants, which were much cheaper than actual adult ones, size small.