Thread: Diaper Question

Default Diaper Question

Good afternoon everybody,

I am new to this message board. I have had spastic Cp from births since. My nervous system has done a complete 360 turn! In which I no longer have control over my urine/bowels! The change the literally happened overnight! I'm a bit embarrassed about this but I guess I should not be because Cp guideline dictate by this time in my life that the body will regress back to needing assistance. What is also most embarrassing is that I no longer know when my bladder needs to empty nor am able to hold my bowels back.

Now my question is do to my urine/bowels! Issue being so severe are there any briefs that contain gel locking material

Most modern disposal diapers have SAP, super absorbent polymer, in combination of fiber pulp. The combination varies by brand and line within the brands. Examples of high fiber diapers would be the Abena Abri 4 line, M's L4 etc. and Molicare Super Plus. There are also diapers that are all or mostly SAP like Unique Wellness Superior, Tena Slip Maxi and Dry 24/7. You may want to try various sample packs to find out what works best for your needs.