Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I went and wore diapers in public and LOVED it.

Default I went and wore diapers in public and LOVED it.

Last night I went and met a local group of bigs and littles and while that was fun by itself, I think it made me a little brave.

When I went home afterwards I decided I wanted to wear my diapers again, it had been too long since I last enjoyed it. So I began by taking a shower and packing my cloth cushies and some baby powder in a bag, I wore some baggy cargo shorts and no underwear and got in my car, but not before awkwardly having to walk past my neighbors. I drove to a local target and put my diaper on in the parking lot then went for a drive around town, mind you this was all done past midnight.

Some places I went to were McDonald's for a late-night snack, and I also went to some parks to walk around, it was all alone and dark and I really enjoyed hearing the crunch of the grass and the soft crinkle of my cushies, I also took my shorts off and layed down on my seat for quick shut eye, I was woken up by people getting into the car parked in front of mine and I think I heard some one make a comment about "the guy sleeping in just his underwear in the car." To which of course I had to have a few laughs about. I really wanted to park my car and walk upstairs to my house but quickly changed my mind and took another spin around town.

I had some great ME time and I will surely be doing it again in the future, but first I gotta re-stock my diapers.

Sounds like you had an adventurous night, having time to yourself is great to reflect on life and wearing Diapers whilst doing so can make it all that much better. I personally can not wait until I go Diapered on the beach for a little bit of me time, hopefully next week if the weather's good, but I'm glad you had a nice evening.*Monkey*

ksizzle1990

I really enjoy the thrill of being diapered in public!
    I'm glad you enjoyed yourself though

I go out most times diapered. Better than finding a Toilet

I sometimes like going out in public while wearing a diaper. Last week I did some toy hunting while wearing a diaper. It made me fill little again doing that.

Next step will be getting diapered BEFORE leaving your house. Diapered door-to-door. (bonus pts for arriving home WET, even if only a little bit!)

The thought of going out in diapers is more appealing to me then the act. I get excited by the thought of walking around with a padded bum with no one knowing, but in actuality when doing it I am usually uncomfortable, sweaty, chaffing, and then tend to not be able to focus on the tasks at hand. I sometimes enjoy sort of exhibitionist style behavior, standing on my balcony of the apartment in a wet diaper with short over top, or walking around the place in nothing but a diaper ( i live on the top floor and do not have blinds in the main living area.

I go everywhere padded. I hardly think about it but they come in handy on long drives or poor restroom conditions. Long walks might be nice too.
    Fascinating

hummm i havent done this in for ever so i guess this is what i will do saturday. go out and enjoy myself. i might go to see a movie.

Sounds like you had a fun time!

I've been diapered out in public before, but never with an exposed diaper.