Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever feel little/AB when you get sick?

RainbowShy

Default Do you ever feel little/AB when you get sick?

I was just wondering about this. I hardly ever get sick, but I do distinctly remember feeling very little once during one of my allergy colds. It depends on how sick I feel too. Anyway, I want to know if anyone else ever feels the same way when they get sick as well.

Do you?

I have a theory that men become 4 when sick. This applies to most men (not just ones with our fetishes). I think it is because, for most of us, 4 is about the earliest age we remember well and we all can remember being cared for when we were sick (4-year-olds create colds or just share them). I've mentioned that to people I work with (none of whom are like us, I think) and almost all agree.

Now we may choose to feel even younger when sick. It really depends on what makes us fell 'less worse' (don't complain about the English, I just think that as long as you are on the wrong side of 50%, better just doesn't seem to apply).

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by howiebabe View Post
    I have a theory that men become 4 when sick. This applies to most men (not just ones with our fetishes). I think it is because, for most of us, 4 is about the earliest age we remember well and we all can remember being cared for when we were sick (4-year-olds create colds or just share them). I've mentioned that to people I work with (none of whom are like us, I think) and almost all agree.

Now we may choose to feel even younger when sick. It really depends on what makes us fell 'less worse' (don't complain about the English, I just think that as long as you are on the wrong side of 50%, better just doesn't seem to apply).
    You know, that might be why I feel so littlish when I'm sick. The last time I've ever been fully sick is under the age of five. My mom had my tonsils and adenoids taken out at the same time when I was about four or five. She got tired of me getting sick all of the time because I could get just about everything another person had. So, they were taken out. Ever since then, the sickest I've gotten is from my allergies or something. I hardly ever get sick enough, but the times when I have felt sickish is usually when I feel like a four or five year old. I just... I don't know. I can't really explain the feeling I have unless I'm actually fallen ill or something. O_o

Last time I had the flu all I wanted to do is sleep in a diaper and sleep......in a....diaper :-)

If and whenever I get sick (I rarely do) I always feel a mix of complete helplessness and trying to prove to people I can still do things. Its like a struggle, but I do often get into my little-space when I do get sick. I suppose its relying on other people while sick would cause one to go into a little-space.

Without a doubt...especially if I have someone who will help and care for me, even if they were only getting me a drink or medicine, ect. There is one time that I do remember when I was in elementary school when I was given dia

- - - Updated - - -

Without a doubt...especially if I have someone who will help and care for me, even if they were only getting me a drink or medicine, ect. There is one time that I do remember when I was in elementary school when I was given diapers to wear when I was sick. I had the flu with a possible touch of food poisoning. I had diahrreah to start and mom bought a pack of pampers for me right after. Wore them for three or four days while I was sick

It's not a thing for me. For the most part, I'd rather be left alone when sick. I've been so ruined a couple times, that it would have been helpful to have someone around but even then, I've managed on my own and generally prefer it. My parents were great when I was sick but the less attention I got past the basics, the better.

soggyboy

I'm with Trevor.
    Yes, I do feel more "little", but please just leave me alone!

There was the same thread a few time ago. So I'll put the same: Better leave me alone - I'm so insoportable, when I'm sick. Nothing to do with my AB (and less DL) part.