Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

Default Time Travel

If you could travel back in time to be at any age you want again, what youth diaper experience would you want to re-live or/and what new experiences would you create? You would have your mind as it is now.

I would propably go back to 95' when I was 5 and find a way to get diapered 24/7 in those nice plastic pampers

Edit: and yes, you could return back to present at anytime
    Last edited by dprlover90; 23-Jun-2014 at 07:52.

1995 I would have been 3 so maybe I would have made potty training a lot harder for my parents, my mum has a picture of me on the beach wearing only a Diaper and sandals, I would love to re-live that moment (not a care in the world) I'm not sure what Diaper it was, but it was white with some kind of baby blue pattern/pictures on the front panel where the tabs go, one thing I do know is it looked quite thick.

2003 I was 11 and starting to realise that I quite liked wearing pull ups to bed, so if I could go back to then I would have made sure to wet right through the pull ups just so I would have been made to wear baby Diapers for the extra protection that Diapers offer over pull ups, as I was small for my age and most lightly would have fit into the larger sized baby Diapers.

I have pic of little me at the beach too, in it Im wearing a white T and a white diaper showing below. I would like to relieve that day. Im not aware of the date but it must have been 88-89.

A year or two ago, when I still had my mother, she and I were looking for something in the old travel trailer we used for camping when I was a child. We mentioned how crowded it was with all of us in it. I asked her wouldn't she love to go back in time for another night in the trailer with the kids. She emphatically said yes, and I would love to go there with her. I was in diapers on all vacations until about age 8 or 9.

ksizzle1990

2 or 3. Life seemed so simple and care free back then and I could just be diapered and not care

2 instances stand out in my mind. The first was when I was about 4. I had a tendency to poop my pants, and my mom had finally had enough and put me back in diapers. It didn't last, as I immediately took it off and put on underwear (and a pair of jeans to cover up that I had done so). She never said anything, so I believed I fooled her, but decided not to press my luck by pooping myself anymore. She later gave the box of diapers to a friend with a toddler. If I could go back I would have stayed in the diaper, waiting on her to take me back out of them.

The second instance came about a year later, when I was in pre-kindergarten. It was basically a classroom-style daycare run by a private school. Several of us got in trouble, and since the director (essentially the principal in this case) was unavailable, they sent us to the head of the 2-year-old department. She had us all sit at a table, and she brought out a diaper and set it down. She told us that this was our warning, and the next time we were sent to her we would be diapered and put in timeout in the 2-year-old area during their playtime. Only one of us actually got in enough trouble to get sent back. The second time it happened, our teacher decided to take the class to the 2-year-old area to see him. He was clearly embarrassed (and admitted it when asked how he felt), but I was fixated on the diaper he was wearing, suddenly having a strange curiosity about it (in case you were wondering, yes, this is where it all started for me). If I could relive this I would get in trouble again (probably by calling her bluff during the initial meeting) and join the other kid in getting diapered.

Quote Originally Posted by dprlover90 View Post
    If you could travel back in time to be at any age you want again, what youth diaper experience would you want to re-live or/and what new experiences would you create? You would have your mind as it is now.

I would propably go back to 95' when I was 5 and find a way to get diapered 24/7 in those nice plastic pampers
    No thanks

I like my life as it is.... and certainly would not want to go through childhood, school or any of that again. once was enough.
    Prefer my adult life and wouldn't want to give it up for anything but death himself

ksizzle1990

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    No thanks

I like my life as it is.... and certainly would not want to go through childhood, school or any of that again. once was enough.
    Prefer my adult life and wouldn't want to give it up for anything but death himself
    I wouldn't mind going back to 2 or 3, but I could just skip the rest haha!

I'd go back to when I was 4 years old and broke my leg and back in diapers after my parents stopped my potty training while my leg was healing, I'd like to see how it felt being in a big cast and a diaper

Quote Originally Posted by dprlover90 View Post

First - you didn't really ask this but my childhood was crap and I wouldn't care to relive much any of it. For me it was filled with trauma and abandonment and adults who failed me. I guess if I could go back and change it and live it differently, maybe I could think of that but...I wouldn't want to repeat it.

Second -- In my case, I think part of my diaper fixation today is due to my lack of diaper experiences as a kid. So I wouldn't really have any to relive. I mean. One time I stole a goodnight from a friend who was a bedwetter and I ripped it when I put it on. Another time at the same friends house I got put in a diaper because his mom thought I was a bedwetter like he was (earlier on than the goodnight thing and I also have a hunch that this one could be a dream).

Anyways. Simple answer is nope. Wouldn't want to go back really. Different childhood altogether? Sure.