Thread: New

ksizzle1990

Cool New

I'm incontinent but due to having to wear diapers, I have become a diaper lover. My favorite diapers so far are tranquility all through the nights and bambino diapers, although I wear the tranquility diapers more.

I'm an online college student living in Washington. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do in life. I love music! I love playing it(I play the trumpet) and I love listening to it. My favorite tv shows are Grey's Anatomy and Boy Meets World(also Girl meets World as of now) along with a few others but those are my top 2. I love comedy movies. I love movies with Harrison Ford, Gerard Butler and Patrick Dempsey

I'm excited to have found a site that helps people like me know that there are others out there just like me. Whether incontinent, a diaper lover or even both. To see what others are like and how they live a normal life along with being this way. To get insiders, helpful advice and make friendship along the way.

Thanks for reading.

Hi, I'm actually new here too but welcome all the same! *O* Trumpet playing is awesome, I can't but I love the trumpet, Miles Davis FTW!

I'm only familiar with Gerard Butler from 300 and How to Train your Dragon, but he's cool in those. :3

Are Bambinos really awesome? Theyre way more expensive than ABU but I hear such great things... ^O^

ksizzle1990

Thank you!
    Gerard Butler plays the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera, he also plays in Nim's Island, P.S. I Love You, Bounty Hunter... he's pretty cool and pretty hot :3
    I love bambinos! They give you that baby feel you're after and really comfy. I've only ever gotten the sample packs though because that's really all I can afford

bedwtterdl4life,

welcome to the forums. If I were you, I would head over to the Incontinence forum. There are plenty people there who will be able to advise you and help you out. Also the Diaper Talk is where most of us DLs hangout!

As to playing the trumpet, I tried when I was younger and was lousy at it. That said, I have an enduring love of jazz and blues trumpet. What style you play?

DLE

ksizzle1990

Quote Originally Posted by SissyDLE View Post
    bedwtterdl4life,

welcome to the forums. If I were you, I would head over to the Incontinence forum. There are plenty people there who will be able to advise you and help you out. Also the Diaper Talk is where most of us DLs hangout!

As to playing the trumpet, I tried when I was younger and was lousy at it. That said, I have an enduring love of jazz and blues trumpet. What style you play?

DLE
    I haven't really played since high school which was a few years ago, but I loved Jazz Band! I love improvising jazzy/blues style