Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shoot 'Em Up

Default Shoot 'Em Up

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted before, but there's pretty heavy ABDL content in the movie Shoot 'Em Up staring Clive Owen. Pretty much Clive delivers a baby during a shoot out, the mom dies, and he needs to get the baby food. So he goes to a woman he knows who is a lactating *cough* woman of the night.

There's an entire scene where Clive kicks a fat white guy out of the ABDL themed room while he's "feeding" to give the baby to the woman...

I saw this movie awhile ago, but it just came to mind, and I hope it wasn't too obscene for the young minds

I thought this might deserve it's own thread instead of getting lost in a sea of 20 pages of posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Disciple View Post
    I thought this might deserve it's own thread instead of getting lost in a sea of 20 pages of posts
    And I thought a stupid scene from a equally stupid movie. Which I thought wouldn't have it's own thread, I Guess I was wrong. :P
    Last edited by Fire2box; 13-Jan-2009 at 18:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    And I thought a stupid scene from a equally stupid movie wouldn't have it's own thread, I Guess I was wrong.
    You're entitled to your opinion and the right to express it but there's no need to be a dick. Word case scenario the thread dies a lonesome death at the bottom of a sea of threads, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    Stop making AB/DL's fatties.
    Why? A lot of the Adult babies are fat. They're not representing teen babies or new adult babies.

I didn't start this thread to get reviews on the movie, I just thought I'd let the folks out there who are into a little ridiculously high paced action movies a heads up.

The guy was older if I remember right, which I think pardons his weight a little bit. If the guy looked 18 and was fat that's different...not much, but a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    Why? A lot of the Adult babies are fat. They're not representing teen babies or new adult babies.
    Exactly