Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambino out of stock

Default Bambino out of stock

whats the deal with bambino's they out of bussiness or something ive been waiting to order for almost 4 months now but there has been no word on new stock. i just gave up and ordered from ABU two days ago but seriously has anyone heard any news from them ive emaild a couple times and havent got a response

Been answered elsewhere, but for your info
    1) They had misprinted diapers of varying quality. Those have actually been around, I ordered some mid-May and they were still in stock in medium at least. Sorry you missed out.
    2) They recently ran out of their own stock entirely. Don't expect them to say much about it, they might get new stock in within a month or two.
    3) They still ship all the other brands that they carry, so if you feel like ordering through them you can get Tenas, Abenas and so forth.

Other than that, hope you enjoy what you've ordered.

considering the XPmed A+ and drycare confidry were both recently released and are both still on sale (about ending tho) I'd say this is the worst possible time for Bambino to run out of stock. I'd wager lots of people are taking this opportunity/excuse to sample the competition, and that's really not something you as a manufacturer want to have happen to your loyal customers.

I recently got some of the Xplus diapers off bambino's site and was happy to discover that they are almost identical to the typical bambinos you'd think of.

Aside from the taping strip, the rest of the diaper is exactly the same. I haven't tested the thickness/absorbency scientifically, but they feel like they're somewhere in between a teddy and Bellissimo.

Due to the living situation I'm in, I usually have to wear diapers under shorts or under covers to bed at night anyways, so the loss of the taping panel prints is no big deal to me really.

There is an update on their website saying that they are going to start shipping after July 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by tdlrfootedpjs View Post
    There is an update on their website saying that they are going to start shipping after July 4th.
    And then they'll be out of stock after another two months yet again. Jeeze...I wish I could start a business with such a screwed up, broken foundation and somehow make things work.

That's life I suppose. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    And then they'll be out of stock after another two months yet again. Jeeze...I wish I could start a business with such a screwed up, broken foundation and somehow make things work.

That's life I suppose. *shrug*
    Bambino isn't especially screwed up as far as such businesses go. One could do much worse. They almost always have stock of some kind of diaper, it's only their own premium ones that run out, so it's not like you can't get diapers from them. They ship discreetly and for free, and their product is generally (barring the botches early this year) superior in quality to anything else on the market.

Now, they're still way worse in their stocking and overall setup than a big medical company is going to be, that's life. But for a niche business that caters to ABDLs, this is about as good as it gets...sadly.

They ran out of stock and didn't restock yet because they are awaiting on their "improved" design.

I don't know if you guys remember the last batch of "Oops Diapers". Not only was the taping panel upside down, but they received numerous complaints about them functional wise. I don't understand how one company can screw up shall those diapers and manage to send it to them to sell. Perhaps they are seeking a replacement manufacturer. Which is welcomed by me. Especially if am improvement is on its way.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I don't know if you guys remember the last batch of "Oops Diapers". Not only was the taping panel upside down, but they received numerous complaints about them functional wise. I don't understand how one company can screw up shall those diapers and manage to send it to them to sell. Perhaps they are seeking a replacement manufacturer. Which is welcomed by me. Especially if am improvement is on its way.
    To be fair, the functionality of them wasn't completely horrid. There were even a few minor changes that were somewhat positive. They added in a noticeably softer backsheet on the inside (compare them to an older bambino if you have one, it's surprisingly different). And, they increased the overall length of the diaper (though not the actual padding.

If you're able to live with the botched prints, and in a few cases missing leg elastics, and changed tape positions...they aren't all that bad.

Having said that, I don't think it was fair for them to charge almost exactly the same as they did for previous runs. A 3% was..a joke basically. If the prints being flipped had been the only issue, 3% would have made sense, but it wasn't.