Thread: Abena Abri Form M4 Adult Baby Diaper Lover Review

Cool Abena Abri Form M4 Adult Baby Diaper Lover Review

Well, most of us know about these diapers but I finally made a video about them. I do get what the blue tape is there for I just never found it that helpful. Even when I take them off I don't notice decent stickiness....Although it sometimes allows me to help wrap a used diaper together, even then I have noticed a lack of stickiness. Maybe I just had a bad batch... /shrug

Anyways, quality vs cost, I highly recommend this diaper!

yeah the blue is your "first chance" tape, the white is your "second chance". Those diapers are very difficult to pull a tape off to move it without damaging the shell. (they have no strong "retape panel") If you need to adjust, (if you've been wearing for awhile and the shell has streched out a bit) or if its got to swelling and you'd rather loosen up a bit rather than change, you can just pull the white away from the blue and reposition it. There's other uses for the "2nd chance tape" than just screwing up on your initial placement. Tho I'd agree you should have the proper tape position figured out by your 3rd or 4th diaper. (for each given size and model) Theoretically also useful for one or two "diaper check" by a caregiver. Done carefully, you can put the white back on the blue, though the white seems to stick less when reattached to the blue.

You might want to try a bag of xpmedical's A+ level 4's. They're cheaper, and in many ways are just as good as (if not better than) the xplus. Drycare's confidry should also be on your checklist for cheap but good.

Each size & absorbency level is color coded. The lines tell nurses, at a glance, "This is an M4, because the lines are blue." I think L4s are green. Smalls are yellow. Cloth-backed should be less hot. For me, plastic-backed is like, "Well, just teach the diaper to laugh & point, why don't ya?!" It's the same way with tapes. Tell Yoshi I said, "Hi."

lol Mitchy, with your facial expressions in that vid, i can't help but feel like you were channeling a bit of the AVGN xD

M4 are my go to diaper, great combo of cost and quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitas View Post
    lol Mitchy, with your facial expressions in that vid, i can't help but feel like you were channeling a bit of the AVGN xD
    I know I can't help myself!