Thread: Hi Everyone!

Default Hi Everyone!

My name is Sean, and I am not a lurker!

Hello fundareboy and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by fundareboy View Post
    My name is Sean, and I am not a lurker!
    Welcome to ADISC. I've got two questions: what does your nick mean? And what sort of video games?

Hi,

Well, I'm really into music, and of course video games! I suppose I play a lot of different games, but i play COD, LOL, HALO, that sort of things. I like reading a lot as well...

I suppose I should probably mention, but I'm also a DL as well, which is what brought me here.

My nick is actually somewhat embaressing, in short, it came out of a game of truth or dare, and I just adapted it. I'm fun. "dare" is obvious. and I'm also a boy :P

Nice to meet you! I'm surprised people actually read this thread, let alone responded!

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by fundareboy View Post
    Hi,

Well, I'm really into music, and of course video games! I suppose I play a lot of different games, but i play COD, LOL, HALO, that sort of things. I like reading a lot as well...

I suppose I should probably mention, but I'm also a DL as well, which is what brought me here.

My nick is actually somewhat embaressing, in short, it came out of a game of truth or dare, and I just adapted it. I'm fun. "dare" is obvious. and I'm also a boy :P

Nice to meet you! I'm surprised people actually read this thread, let alone responded!
    I want to hear the story behind this dare! Sounds very interesting. Though of course no pressure on you my friend. Also welcome to ADISC. bringmesunshine (UK resident born and bred, given age = genuine)

Fundareboy,

you should not be surprised that read the thread and responded. If you have lurked here for any length of time, you will see that we are quite a friendly and welcoming bunch.

I have to say, just like bringmeSunshine, I would be interested to hear the story too… (No pressure)

Great to have you on the forums, I hope you feel at home here.

DLE