Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Australian Drynites

Default Australian Drynites

I posted about this a while ago, but didn't really get anywhere. I am really intrigued by the Australian drynites and would really like to get my hands on a pack, but they don't seem to be available on EBay. Any suggestions?

Try searching the Australian eBay website. There may be a seller that has a pack and ships worldwide. Otherwise, maybe Amazon? It's very hard finding foreign diapers as they don't make it to the U.S. very often.

No luck with either of those options, I'm afraid. EBay only had the s/m size, which are the same designs as here (the l/xl size has different designs that I want to try), and Amazon only sells Kindle ebooks in Australia.

There's some DL's living in Australia on here, maybe you could pay one to buy you a pack (though the shipping would be insanely expensive).

I have plenty of packs of the girls L/XL that I can sell, but as someone said earlier, the postage will be pretty expensive.

Added a link here (mods feel free to delete if this is against rules):
    Last edited by SuperTed; 20-Jun-2014 at 09:35. Reason: Added link

They're like the ones from Europe. At least they look like the ones from my country...