Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Staying Cool

Pulluplover

Default Staying Cool

Lets face it, hot weather is not our friend in many ways. What do you do to stay cool? I find myself;

1. Wearing Pull Ups more then bulky diapers
    2. Wearing long t-shirts out more rather then onsies to cover up
    3. Wearing only a diaper around the house when I can do it(rare)
    4. Healthy powder application

Quote Originally Posted by Pulluplover View Post
    Lets face it, hot weather is not our friend in many ways. What do you do to stay cool? I find myself;

1. Wearing Pull Ups more then bulky diapers
    2. Wearing long t-shirts out more rather then onsies to cover up
    3. Wearing only a diaper around the house when I can do it(rare)
    4. Healthy powder application
    Yeah when i pad up at evenings i usually just sit here in my diaper and play games while i have a table fan blowing on me but its still pretty hot, and i dont even wanna try being padded outside cause that would probably be to damn hot >.<

I still wear my diaper in the morning in this Texas heat. I do most of my activity in the mornings when it's cooler.
    I keep my onsies in the closet and wear tee shirts and tank tops. Still wear my short sleeve shirts over my tank tops.
    In the afternoon's I stay in the AC and that's when I change into my cloth diaper and plastic pants.

my grandparent's house doesnt have AC...my room is about 80-90F.

i keep the ceiling fan on, and another fan that blows directly on me.
    not particularly comfortable, but the sound of the fan drowns out just about everything else, keeping me from having to worry about waking my grandparents when getting padded.

It sucks trying to get padded during the summer time. You sweat more during the summer draining all the liquid mostly by sweat and you use your diaper by only sweat rather than what it's mostly used for.

CrinklySiren

Being in Miami, hot weather is something you just have to get use to down here ~ luckily; I'm a girl xD so that means I sweat less easily, but even in miami it can be unforgiving with a diaper on. I usually just use baby powder and wear a skirt or a dress :P even though I loooooove (for some reason) wearing a diaper under my short shorts lol.. its just not gonna happen in this weather lol leggings are also a good way to stay cool ~ but that depends on the diaper being worn, the color of the leggings, and the length of the top :P in terms of "visibility" usually a thin diaper is best with black leggings to hide any sort of bulkiness, and a loose, open back shirt or something like that will drag down and kinda cover my butt so that theres no diaper bulk showing. I actually went to the airport to pick up my SO once in just black leggings, boots, a thin long sleeve tee and a thick bambino on :3 very fun experience lol the leggings kinda give that "footed sleeper" feel to it.. now i want winter to be here -_- so that i can pray to the gods to give us at least 60 degree weather.

I live in Oklahoma and it gets pretty hot down here because of the humidity. I sometimes wear a goodnight during the day because they are less bulky and easier to hide under my clothes. At night I sometimes put on a thicker diaper to sleep in. I love to sit around my apartment when I don't have anyone over in just a diaper and a t-shirt.

herb330

It is very important to stay hydrated and drink lots of water and fluids. Of course if more drinking come more accidents. It is also important to use allot of powder and rash cream to keep the area clean .

It getting what feels like 90 in my room. It's horrible in the summer diapers or not. I really miss my diapers in the summer.

I wear Goodnites most days. I am far North but two nights ago when I got all padded up in plastic and cloth, I was going to put on my pink pajamas, but just left them beside me till it got cooler. I woke up comfy in just a diaper yesterday morning.
    Fascinating